Are the servers down?

I downloaded the beta last night and I haven’t been able to play 1 game yet. Sever has been down on two separate occasions for me (10 hours in between).

Anybody else having problems getting online on the servers?

Yes they are currently down for maintenance but should be back up any time now.

Probably adding some more content for the first week of the official beta.

Really cutting into the beta time…! Doesn’t the beta expire tonight?

> 2533274838267196;4:
> Really cutting into the beta time…! Doesn’t the beta expire tonight?

Yes

> 2533274838267196;4:
> Really cutting into the beta time…! Doesn’t the beta expire tonight?

yes, but they explained already this early access beta will be going down alot. Just be happy you got some time in to play and beta test ahead of others

Still down for me…anyone else?

Yep, and its killing me. Dont know how im going handle almost a year of waiting after the 18.

> 2603643534586516;7:
> Still down for me…anyone else?

It’s been down for me the last 4 and half hours…

still down. i didnt even notice the beta early access ends tonight, seems awfully short. mayne thats just because i actually enjoyed it a bunch

This beta feels fantastic…gonna miss it for a week after tonight…plays so GOOD

Still down for me too. They said the servers would be back up at 10.45PST and it’s now 11.55.

Hurry up, I need my fix!

> 2533274858646258;12:
> Still down for me too. They said the servers would be back up at 10.45PST and it’s now 11.55.
>
> Hurry up, I need my fix!

^ Yup, I’m addicted too

i dont understand how people on twitch are playing right now

Still not working…

sigh… the whole day of sunday and its not working.

Yeah I just seen that Halo follower on youtube is streaming it right now… I haven’t been able to play it for the last 5 hours I just keep getting server error messages. WTF!

I guess it’s down, thats what it says when I start it up. But at least I got to play 3 matches earlier today.

You could be connecting to different servers depending on where you are. Thats probably why some people can connect and play and others cant. im not surprised, they told us this would be happening.

if they had a short beta like this for MCC a few months before release it woudl have saved them a lot of headaches. people dont get pissed when you tell them “Its broken right now and will be going down a lot while we test and tweak. thanks for the help!” Back to MCC for me…

Well it seems to be back up. The server error message is gone. But now I get a message that says.
“Almost There, the Halo 5: Guardians beta begins on December 29th.”

Anyone else get this or is it over?