Are the rumors true? I hope not

I was at Best Buy today buying Halo 2 (unopened Platinum Hits copy.) When I asked a employee there how much it costed he told me the price then told me something I didn’t want to hear.
He told me that supposidly at E3 this year, Microsoft will officially announce a remake of Halo 2 with Reach’s graphics.
I love Halo 2 just the way it is. I don’t want a actual remake of it, I want it to be re-released as a Arcade title with full online multiplayer. The only thing I want changed is a 4 player online co-op, achievements (same achievements as H2 vista), and a fix to some graphic probelms (such as not fully rendered or constantly degrading or updating.)
I don’t mind a CE remake with updated graphics, but please don’t touch my Halo 2.

> I was at Best Buy today buying Halo 2 (unopened Platinum Hits copy.) When I asked a employee there how much it costed he told me the price then told me something I didn’t want to hear.
> He told me that supposidly at E3 this year, Microsoft will officially announce a remake of Halo 2 with Reach’s graphics.
> I love Halo 2 just the way it is. I don’t want a actual remake of it, I want it to be re-released as a Arcade title with full online multiplayer. The only thing I want changed is a 4 player online co-op, achievements (same achievements as H2 vista), and a fix to some graphic probelms (such as not fully rendered or constantly degrading or updating.)
> I don’t mind a CE remake with updated graphics, but please don’t touch my Halo 2.

Havent heard anything about H2…yet. But E3 is very close so guess we will see.

Only time will tell.

That guy is on crack…there might be a remake of Halo CE not Halo 2. He seriously needs to read more.

I’ve actually heard this one other time. But I have no clue where. It wasn’t a credible source to say the least.

hmmm i dont know how to feel about this.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ah man…Best Buy employee as a credible source…I think not.

Freakin’ idiot needs to learn the difference between Halo 1 and 2. Don’t trust everything you hear, OP.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL - I -Yoinking!- love the telephone game that gets played every E3.

Pro-Tip: If someone’s not holding a press release in their hands when they tell you something, you can pretty much ignore them.

Honestly, they need to leave Halo CE and Halo 2 alone. What made the originals fun was the nostalgia tied to it!

I’ve seen mention that the Halo CE remake will also include halo 2 redone. I think this rumor is a little beyond the scope of what really is going to happen.