Are the Halo Reach servers down?

I just loaded up Reach, and it’s telling me that the server is unavailable. I’m a little confused though, because one of my friends are in matchmaking (apparently).

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I’m fine playing other games, so i don’t really see how it could be a problem on my end…

> I just loaded up Reach, and it’s telling me that the server is unavailable. I’m a little confused though, because one of my friends are in matchmaking (apparently).
>
> Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I’m fine playing other games, so i don’t really see how it could be a problem on my end…

If the servers are down then there might be a Maintenance or the Challenges are being updated. Maybe, You need to restart Reach?

> > I just loaded up Reach, and it’s telling me that the server is unavailable. I’m a little confused though, because one of my friends are in matchmaking (apparently).
> >
> > Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I’m fine playing other games, so i don’t really see how it could be a problem on my end…
>
> If the servers are down then there might be a Maintenance or the Challenges are being updated. Maybe, You need to restart Reach?

I tried that, but it still won’t work. It doesn’t load up my nameplate or rank or anything like that. It won’t show my network status either.

> > > I just loaded up Reach, and it’s telling me that the server is unavailable. I’m a little confused though, because one of my friends are in matchmaking (apparently).
> > >
> > > Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I’m fine playing other games, so i don’t really see how it could be a problem on my end…
> >
> > If the servers are down then there might be a Maintenance or the Challenges are being updated. Maybe, You need to restart Reach?
>
> I tried that, but it still won’t work. It doesn’t load up my nameplate or rank or anything like that. It won’t show my network status either.

Two things: First off it could be a multiplication of different issues…

Second: If you were on here when this happened how could they be down? I thought the server that handles this and the Game Servers were one and the same?

It old be only a few people on halo reach. Sometmes only like 1000 people are affected.