Are the Halo 5 servers online

I hav dowoaded the halo 5 beta and it is te 29th but when I click start it says Server Issue there was an unexpected issue with the halo servers please try again soon. Is anyone else havin this problem and if so does anyone know why

doesn’t start until tomorrow morning.

It says though it starts on the 29

Keep time zones in mind.

microsoft doesnt care about your timezone they release it on their time

Well where I am its past 1 pm on the the 29th and it says server error

so does that mean I can’t play ti the 30th

All time zones are considered. They’re aiming for a more unified launch. It’ll be there by tomorrow.

> 2533274907934539;8:
> All time zones are considered. They’re aiming for a more unified launch. It’ll be there by tomorrow.

Oh thankyou so by te time the rest of the world gets it it will be playable

Its because the Beta starts tomorrow, glad I took monday off, will be playing this all day!

If XBL is playable by then

Its dumb though because it’s supposed to start on the 29th and it’s the 29th where I am

> 2535473196213269;12:
> Its dumb though because it’s supposed to start on the 29th and it’s the 29th where I am

It’s because it’s the 28th in America and they’re the majority. They’re not going to say 28th for some regions and 29th for others. That would just cause more confusion than there already appears to be from you.

It starts on the 29th PST
And i think the 2nd download begins
10 am PST on the 29th
Google is your friend…

the latest it would be for the usa is 3 am and thats 12 am pst

if it really does start on the 29th.

Starts 29th 9AM PST, Depends where you are, could be 12PM or 5PM.

Hi there, i’m very disappointed about all those issues. Masterchief Collection is still not fixed a 100 % and now Halo 5.
It says Halo 5 Beta is released on 29.12.14 i’m living in Germany and its 21.43 pm. When i start the beta and press start it only tells my that there is an unexpected error … “can’t connect to halo servers”.

Hope that the 343 guys fix this quick. Don’t get me wrong but the last month was very embarrassing for the whole 343 team…

> 2533274825043630;18:
> Hi there, i’m very disappointed about all those issues. Masterchief Collection is still not fixed a 100 % and now Halo 5.
> It says Halo 5 Beta is released on 29.12.14 i’m living in Germany and its 21.43 pm. When i start the beta and press start it only tells my that there is an unexpected error … “can’t connect to halo servers”.
>
> Hope that the 343 guys fix this quick. Don’t get me wrong but the last month was very embarrassing for the whole 343 team…

Try hard restarting your Xbox.
The servers are up and find games for Halo 5 Beta is fast.

> 2533274808561174;19:
> > 2533274825043630;18:
> > Hi there, i’m very disappointed about all those issues. Masterchief Collection is still not fixed a 100 % and now Halo 5.
> > It says Halo 5 Beta is released on 29.12.14 i’m living in Germany and its 21.43 pm. When i start the beta and press start it only tells my that there is an unexpected error … “can’t connect to halo servers”.
> >
> > Hope that the 343 guys fix this quick. Don’t get me wrong but the last month was very embarrassing for the whole 343 team…
>
>
>
>
> Try hard restarting your Xbox.
> The servers are up and find games for Halo 5 Beta is fast.

Okay update, now i can get behind the home screen.
But however the game is not playable because besides the showdown playlist there is a small red triangle (error) and if i select showdown nothing happens…