are the anniversary maps worth to buy for 1200 MS points?

I really liked all those maps back when I played halo CE and halo 2 on the Xbox. Will anyone tell me if they are enjoying it or not?

You’re going to get a lot of different responses but I personally think they are absolutely the 1200MSP. Enjoy!

I definitely love the maps! I would recommend the whole Anniversary package!

Here’s my advice: If you aren’t going to buy CEA, then you MUST buy the new map packs. They make multiplayer light years better. Absolutely love the new maps. BTB on Ridgeline and Headlong = epic.

By Halo CEA and then you get an awesome remake and the new maps.

Yea, I’d say they are worth it.

All the maps are good, especially the BTB ones. But really, if you’re going to spend 1200 MSP on the map pack, why not go the extra mile and spring for the whole game? Best campaign of the decade… just sayin’…

Yes, I would buy the map pack. It is more than worth it!

1200MSP for 6 multiplayer maps and a firefight map when usually it is just 3 maps in total for halo at that price.

i say it is well worth it.

It is mostly lenient on opinion, although from my perspective, it is worth it. I love the feel of the maps and the aesthetic-aspects of them too. If you have the ability to purchase the DLC, go for it.

I to will vouch for the rest of the forum replies. The Halo: CEA Anniversary map pack is fantastic. Comprised of 6 ultimate Halo maps from the past, remade for Reach. They all play great, look great, and cater nicely with the new anniversary game variants.

100% yes they are the best thing about this game

> I really liked all those maps back when I played halo CE and halo 2 on the Xbox. Will anyone tell me if they are enjoying it or not?

not sure if you decided yet, but i would get them if i was you. in my opinion, the damnation remake ALONE is worth the 1200 points.

> > I really liked all those maps back when I played halo CE and halo 2 on the Xbox. Will anyone tell me if they are enjoying it or not?
>
> not sure if you decided yet, but i would get them if i was you. in my opinion, the damnation remake ALONE is worth the 1200 points.

I agree. I believe this is the best DLC so far for Halo:Reach.

This is the best DLC for Halo Reach. The only bust is Prisoner IMO. Another problem is jumps are broken on Beaver Creek and Headlong.

i love the new maps! I am not a Fan of forge maps…Anniversary maps do a better job covering BTB playlists!

The maps are the best Reach maps by far.
Would be nice to play them in other playlists then Anni playlist.

This is the first Reach map pack where I like all of the maps.

Yes, but I would just buy the Halo: CE Anniversary cause IT IS AMAZING!!! It comes with the Anniversary DLC for free and it is Halo CE.

I think it would be more worth you getting the entire CEA game if you are interested in it at all. It’s a good price for it.