Are the alien weapons sound designs final?

most sound like regular guns with a faint alien sound and don’t unique in the slightest compared to all halo guns. The needler so far ive heard/seen sounds like a suppressed smg but high pitched where halo ce and halo 2 sound like you grabbed two knifes and were causing friction. The turret for the wraith sounds like a regular big gun from any war game when the original wraith turret sounded like i can’t imagine a comparison, change is good and all but theres been 5+ halo games that established covenant weapons sound alien and for them to sound like regular half baked alien guns sounds lame

Halo wraith sound .mov - YouTube og sounds
The Wraith in Halo Infinite Sounds and Looks like THIS 💥 - YouTube Halo infinite

> 2533274827263742;1:
> moat sound like regular guns with a faint alien sound and don’t unique in the slightest compared to all halo guns. The needler so far ive heard/seen sounds like a suppressed smg but high pitched where halo ce and halo 2 sound like you grabbed two knifes and were causing friction. The turret for the wraith sounds like a regular big gun from any war game when the original wraith turret sounded like i can’t imagine a comparison, change is good and all but theres been 5+ halo games that established covenant weapons sound alien and for them to sound like regular half baked alien guns sounds lame
>
> Halo wraith sound .mov - YouTube og sounds
> The Wraith in Halo Infinite Sounds and Looks like THIS 💥 - YouTube Halo infinite

I think some of the weapons will see revisions. As a live service game hopefully we’ll also get updates to them too match expectations.

i know the needler is going through some work right now.

I’m sure 343i will make some changes to the weapons sounds and how they feel based on the feedback they get. They have already changed the needler sounds once already.