Are the 1-50 rankings still coming to Halo 4?

I remember back in November or December 343 said they would incorporate the 1-50 skill based ranking system we saw back in the halo 2 and 3 days. Has there been any news on this since then?

> CSR – Competitive Skill Rank
>
> We have been working closely with several internal teams on optimizing the ranking system, and working to integrate it into your Waypoint player profile, accessible on web, phone and tablet.
>
> More Details:
>
> • You will have a unique CSR visible per playlist.
> • Your highest CSR across all playlists will be promoted in the player profile on Halo Waypoint.
> • CSR uses familiar 1-50 scale.
> • When CSR launches, everyone will start with a fresh rating.
>
> Our targeted launch date for CSR is April 2013, and we will be re-configuring some of our most competitive playlists to accommodate the launch of the feature.

Source: The Halo Bulletin: 1.23.13

Will the ranks be visible in game though? That quote makes it sound like it will only be viewable online.

> Will the ranks be visible in game though? That quote makes it sound like it will only be viewable online.

CSR won’t be visible in the game.

If you’re interested, there’s a lot of related discussion in the 1-50 Competitive Skill Rank Official Thread.

Thanks! Glad you showed me that thread too very helpful

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

> > CSR – Competitive Skill Rank
> >
> > We have been working closely with several internal teams on optimizing the ranking system, and working to integrate it into your Waypoint player profile, accessible on web, phone and tablet.
> >
> > More Details:
> >
> > • You will have a unique CSR visible per playlist.
> > • Your highest CSR across all playlists will be promoted in the player profile on Halo Waypoint.
> > • CSR uses familiar 1-50 scale.
> > • When CSR launches, everyone will start with a fresh rating.
> >
> > Our targeted launch date for CSR is April 2013, and we will be re-configuring some of our most competitive playlists to accommodate the launch of the feature.
>
> Source: The Halo Bulletin: 1.23.13

Can’t believe you sheeple are still hanging on. lololololo.

>

So why are you still here if you don’t care?

I hope this isn’t one mean April Fools joke like they promised in January