are specialization codes still being sent?

Just curious whether or not I missed it. I did post in the official forum, but that was two days ago so I’m getting skeptical. Anyone recently got theirs, or are they done?

Well we have no idea since 343 and BSangel seem to be ignoring the issue now and not giving any updates on the specialization code issue.

dang. Has anyone gotten any recently?

Not I. I meet every req and checked every day for a week now. Even watched the threads but not any more because I just get pissed off. Im kinda still on the watch out but not really…kinda accepted the idea 343 said “-Yoink- YOU” and vanished.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

I got mine yesterday, you can assume they are still being sent out.

I HAVE NO MORE PATIENCE theres only two weks till the world ends come on send those codes

I’m not sure although I recieved an e-mail even though I had bought the Limited Edition… Paid extra for something they give out for free 'cause people QQ’d about it yay… * sarcasm*

@RecallAP

> I HAVE NO MORE PATIENCE theres only two weks till the world ends come on send those codes

Lol, your gonna be playing games instead of going out and getting some butt??

And the codes are still being sent out. 2 friends of mine also got their codes today.

I’d also like to know. I’ve not gotten any news or codes.