Are some req useless?

Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I know everyone thinks differently. So when leaving a reply or quoting others there is no need to rude even if the talk trash about your favorite gun

This may just be me but I feel some reqs are just completely useless. Like the mongoose you get it you take it somewhere you get off and leave it. Or maybe the DMR. I say this because it does less damage then the BR and this doesn’t make seance to me. For being almost the same gun they should have the same damage I mean it won’t hurt anyone (except for the person who gets shot lol) if they have the same damage plus you would think that something that is so powerful should be able to do the same if not more damage then the BR which is a burst rifle yes but that means for every bullet it does less damage, but that is besides the point. What do you think.

I disagree, brs are just common. Dmrs arent. But dmrs have a hiring ROF than br, but takes 5 headshots. I always get dmr as fast as possible

> 2533274915983628;2:
> I disagree, brs are just common. Dmrs arent. But dmrs have a hiring ROF than be, but takes 5 headshots. I always get dmr as fast as possible

DMR hire more people than BRs do. Nice! LOL

DMRs are the best long range loadout guns

I’ll tell you what’s useless, Scouthogs! I hate those darn Scouthogs.

If the DMR was a 4-shot there would be absolutely no advantages to the BR. As it is, the DMR is already better for Warzone with its superior range.

DMR is useless?

U WOT M8?

> 2533275018175730;1:
> Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I know everyone thinks differently. So when leaving a reply or quoting others there is no need to rude even if the talk trash about your favorite gun
>
> This may just be me but I feel some reqs are just completely useless. Like the mongoose you get it you take it somewhere you get off and leave it. Or maybe the DMR. I say this because it does less damage then the BR and this doesn’t make seance to me. For being almost the same gun they should have the same damage I mean it won’t hurt anyone (except for the person who gets shot lol) if they have the same damage plus you would think that something that is so powerful should be able to do the same if not more damage then the BR which is a burst rifle yes but that means for every bullet it does less damage, but that is besides the point. What do you think.

The DMR doing less damage than the BR is for balancing purposes. The Carbine can still outgun a BR even though BR is 4-shot and Carbine is 7-shot. The balancing is so spot on that almost every weapon is useful.

> 2533275016942754;8:
> > 2533275018175730;1:
> > Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I know everyone thinks differently. So when leaving a reply or quoting others there is no need to rude even if the talk trash about your favorite gun
> >
> > This may just be me but I feel some reqs are just completely useless. Like the mongoose you get it you take it somewhere you get off and leave it. Or maybe the DMR. I say this because it does less damage then the BR and this doesn’t make seance to me. For being almost the same gun they should have the same damage I mean it won’t hurt anyone (except for the person who gets shot lol) if they have the same damage plus you would think that something that is so powerful should be able to do the same if not more damage then the BR which is a burst rifle yes but that means for every bullet it does less damage, but that is besides the point. What do you think.
>
>
> The DMR doing less damage than the BR is for balancing purposes. The Carbine can still outgun a BR even though BR is 4-shot and Carbine is 7-shot. The balancing is so spot on that almost every weapon is useful.

True

Also the storm rifle. By far better then the AR in the beginning of a match but then they become useless. Even then sometimes I forget to use it because whats the point I’ll use it for a couple minutes then I’ll get a BR and SMG to use so some guns just get taken over by others.

Yes some Reqs are useless

Here is my personal list

  1. Scout hogs
  2. Mongooses
  3. Promethan weapons
  4. Shotguns and other close quarter weapons
  5. Basically everything that isn’t a AR or BR or SMG.

The only weapons you need in warzone are your primary Loadouts and a crap load of Scorpion tanks and sniper rifles. The rest is garbage.

The dang scout hogs. Why can’t they just make it into the amazing troop hog so you can actually have people. Not to mention the design is just out right stupid it’s just a normal hog with the turret detached.

A lot you apparently haven’t played Warzone Assault because shotguns, swords and scout hogs are pretty damn good then.

You want a useless req? Try the suppressor (so bad not even worth existing…again), carbine (a BR that uses req points?) and the light rifle (a DMR that costs req points) or mongooses for reasons so obvious I won’t bother.

> 2533274913936758;13:
> A lot you apparently haven’t played Warzone Assault because shotguns, swords and scout hogs are pretty damn good then.
>
> You want a useless req? Try the suppressor (so bad not even worth existing…again), carbine (a BR that uses req points?) and the light rifle (a DMR that costs req points) or mongooses for reasons so obvious I won’t bother.

Actually the Carbine has good range. In Warzone Assault if I’m a defender and the Spire’s been captured I rush to the armory pull out a Carbine and fire into the horde of attackers. The Carbine is really effective then.

I’ve played WZ Assult and it’s too quick and very basic. My reqs don’t get used in time to really have any impact and people see that you have a power weapon and it’s like your the last man standing in a game of infection. Your entire team knows it and wants it and the entire enemy team sees it and they all focus on you.

But out then again that’s standard warzone anyways.

> 2533274913936758;13:
> A lot you apparently haven’t played Warzone Assault because shotguns, swords and scout hogs are pretty damn good then.
>
> You want a useless req? Try the suppressor (so bad not even worth existing…again), carbine (a BR that uses req points?) and the light rifle (a DMR that costs req points) or mongooses for reasons so obvious I won’t bother.

Actually each of those weapons have one specific ability or trait to allow them to perform better then the weapons you mentioned them to be. Also the suppressor is actually pretty good I have used it a lot because of it’s tracking capabilities I am able to hit and kill players I would otherwise not be able to hit with let’s say and AR

> 2535459287187747;15:
> I’ve played WZ Assult and it’s too quick and very basic. My reqs don’t get used in time to really have any impact and people see that you have a power weapon and it’s like your the last man standing in a game of infection. Your entire team knows it and wants it and the entire enemy team sees it and they all focus on you.
>
> But out then again that’s standard warzone anyways.

There are three types of WA games, the ones where the defenders win, the ones where the attackers win, and the ones where the defenders hold the base until the last 30 seconds and then get pushed back. At the end of the last type of WA game everyone has high REQs, tanks galore.

> 2533275018175730;16:
> > 2533274913936758;13:
> > A lot you apparently haven’t played Warzone Assault because shotguns, swords and scout hogs are pretty damn good then.
> >
> > You want a useless req? Try the suppressor (so bad not even worth existing…again), carbine (a BR that uses req points?) and the light rifle (a DMR that costs req points) or mongooses for reasons so obvious I won’t bother.
>
>
> Actually each of those weapons have one specific ability or trait to allow them to perform better then the weapons you mentioned them to be. Also the suppressor is actually pretty good I have used it a lot because of it’s tracking capabilities I am able to hit and kill players I would otherwise not be able to hit with let’s say and AR

I think you’re one of the only people who can actually utilize the Suppressor effectively, when I use it I pick up a few kills but then I die to an AR. You, on the other hand, manage to almost always use all of its’ ammo before dying.

> 2533275016942754;18:
> > 2533275018175730;16:
> > > 2533274913936758;13:
> > > A lot you apparently haven’t played Warzone Assault because shotguns, swords and scout hogs are pretty damn good then.
> > >
> > > You want a useless req? Try the suppressor (so bad not even worth existing…again), carbine (a BR that uses req points?) and the light rifle (a DMR that costs req points) or mongooses for reasons so obvious I won’t bother.
> >
> >
> > Actually each of those weapons have one specific ability or trait to allow them to perform better then the weapons you mentioned them to be. Also the suppressor is actually pretty good I have used it a lot because of it’s tracking capabilities I am able to hit and kill players I would otherwise not be able to hit with let’s say and AR
>
>
> I think you’re one of the only people who can actually utilize the Suppressor effectively, when I use it I pick up a few kills but then I die to an AR. You, on the other hand, manage to almost always use all of its’ ammo before dying.

True that has happened to me a lot as you saw earlier. lol

Spartan lazer is weaker in 5. I took 3 full charges dead on in a warthog and it just made it smoke. It was sad