Are reach and odst not included in gamepass now?

Tried to play firefight just how but there’s just this download icon is on the game logos, and when i check installed games there’s a lock on odst and reach campaign

Just checked. Looks like they’re included, on PC at least. Do you play PC or Xbox? There is a known bug on PC with the Xbox/Windows store(s) causing certain content to appear as “locked” or give an alert that the DLC requested is not installed, when it in fact is. Usually fixed by a log out/log in cycle or reboot.

Yeah I had that issue, had to reinstall the game in the end.

Literally all of my friends had it too, though they fixed it just by rebooting a few times.

> 2533274794291037;2:
> Just checked. Looks like they’re included, on PC at least. Do you play PC or Xbox? There is a known bug on PC with the Xbox/Windows store(s) causing certain content to appear as “locked” or give an alert that the DLC requested is not installed, when it in fact is. Usually fixed by a log out/log in cycle or reboot.

I have both versions but this is happening on my xbox series x

> 2533274856249752;3:
> Yeah I had that issue, had to reinstall the game in the end.
>
> Literally all of my friends had it too, though they fixed it just by rebooting a few times.

Damn I had to reinstall the game already because the update broke my copy

Found the issue. Apparently reach and odst weren’t installed (despite my xbox telling me it was already installed)
An MS store update was holding back my installation

Haha, that’s the polar opposite of my old recurring issue of my Xbox telling my it wasn’t installed despite the fact I spent several hours installing it.

Glad you figured it out, in any case.

> 2533274904980621;5:
> > 2533274856249752;3:
> > Yeah I had that issue, had to reinstall the game in the end.
> >
> > Literally all of my friends had it too, though they fixed it just by rebooting a few times.
>
> Damn I had to reinstall the game already because the update broke my copy

Do reinstalled games run more efficiently?

> 2533274828947499;8:
> > 2533274904980621;5:
> > > 2533274856249752;3:
> > > Yeah I had that issue, had to reinstall the game in the end.
> > >
> > > Literally all of my friends had it too, though they fixed it just by rebooting a few times.
> >
> > Damn I had to reinstall the game already because the update broke my copy
>
> Do reinstalled games run more efficiently?

Haven’t seen much of a difference on my series x