Are Pro Controllers Worth It?

So I’m considering buying an Elite Xbox Controller and I wanted to know if controllers like the elite, or Scuf really make a difference. Let me know about your experiences with a Pro Controller

(I play bumper jumper, and my main problem is letting go of my moving stick to switch grenades so instead I would set it to a Paddle. Same with thrust)

Depends how serious of a player you are. Mind you, all these advanced controllers and such don’t automatically make you a better player. They can give you advantages with the correct button layouts, but you would need to practice with that. Depends how bad you want to win and if you understand that you still need to practice with it. I used one for a while to test it out, but didn’t see any dramatic changes with my gameplay. Still dumpin’ on kids.

> 2533274869343498;1:
> So I’m considering buying an Elite Xbox Controller and I wanted to know if controllers like the elite, or Scuf really make a difference. Let me know about your experiences with a Pro Controller
>
> (I play bumper jumper, and my main problem is letting go of my moving stick to switch grenades so instead I would set it to a Paddle. Same with thrust)

There is a thread on that here.