Are people still buying Reach 7-8 Years later?

Are people still buying Reach 7-8 Years later?

I’m going to guess no. If there are any people buying it nowadays, their numbers are small. Like probably less than 25. People are indeed still playing it though, of course.

I wouldn’t say buy except for the occasional ones

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Yes I got it like a month a go

It good why not

Same with halo 3

Re-bought back in April or May after a 4-year break.

> 2533274793640702;7:
> Re-bought back in April or May after a 4-year break.

Hmm, a 4 year hiatus seems like long enough to find the game enjoyable, except for the player numbers in matchmaking. There are so little, you can count with them on one hand.

> 2535408389850326;8:
> > 2533274793640702;7:
> > Re-bought back in April or May after a 4-year break.
>
> Hmm, a 4 year hiatus seems like long enough to find the game enjoyable, except for the player numbers in matchmaking. There are so little, you can count with them on one hand.

There’s enough to get games quickly in Team Slayer. Only problem is games rarely reach the end with all 8 players.
I still enjoy the game, personally.

I host LAN parties all the time and will usually buy an extra copy or two every month just to have spares on hand

> 2533274973747494;1:
> Are people still buying Reach 7-8 Years later?

I see a good 4-5 recruits every day that I go on, so I’d say there are still people buying it

> 2535408389850326;8:
> > 2533274793640702;7:
> > Re-bought back in April or May after a 4-year break.
>
> Hmm, a 4 year hiatus seems like long enough to find the game enjoyable, except for the player numbers in matchmaking. There are so little, you can count with them on one hand.

There are actually a lot of people still playing. Because Halo is no longer ran by Bungie and is now under 343, the servers and what not aren’t perfect. You can get on and it may say things like “0 people in current playlist” but in all honesty, you can’t go by that. There are easily several thousand people that still play from what I’ve seen and from how is sounds, more people are going back to it after Halo 5’s multiplayer performance. Apparently, there are like 3-4 times as many people playing Reach as there are people playing Halo 5.

I had got Halo Reach a long time ago, and then just recently bought the Legendary Edition brand new from Wal-Mart about 2-3 years ago. Plenty of people still play. I can’t tell you the exacts but I mostly play SWAT and there are plenty of players for me to run 10-15 matches in a row easy and not see anyone from the previous matches (assuming everyone left before a new match started.)

Buy it? I doubt it, but it’s still the most active old Halo by far.

I only would re-buy it if my disc ends up damaged

My 7 year old cousin snapped my Halo 3 disc the lil 'bugger, he’s lucky it was on sale for $10

Just got it last night

I got it with my Xbox One last September, and i’m still seeing people with the rank of Recruit online. So i think it’s safe to say people are still buying it.

> 2535406868171880;16:
> I got it with my Xbox One last September, and i’m still seeing people with the rank of Recruit online. So i think it’s safe to say people are still buying it.

Then again, those might not all be just new players They could be “smurf” accounts or people who have already maxed out their main and decided to restart or make a new account. There have been plenty of times where I’ve seen Recruit players play as well as an Inheritor. Kinda like those people who like to see how many times they can max prestige in CoD, I think there are some players that just like to see how many times they can hit Inheritor.

> 2533274973747494;1:
> Are people still buying Reach 7-8 Years later?

Yup bought it like a weekish ago.

Yes I re-bought it about 3 or 4 weeks ago after not playing it for at least 6 or 7 years.

After several years without playing it I bought them again in 2017 and now we enjoy it like the first time, only that we are very few :frowning: