Are Matchmaking Ban rules fair?

Dose anyone know why 343I added Matchmaking ban rules on all halo 5 Matchmaking playlists or dose anyone care? I for one am tired of them! They say ’ Matchmaking Ban rules in effect for Repeated quitting, betraylas, inactivity or other misconduct.’ Thats what they are but in the ’ other misconduct section’ their is Comitting suicide too many times in one match, jumping off map counts, 4 I think my count was, Teabagging the same person too many times, I killed a guy, who teabaged me, 8 times and every time I teabagged his body 5 times so when i reached 40 TBs i got kicked, and then their is Dieing too many times in a match, I was playing warzone and died 112 times, just to test it, and got kicked. Their was no rules like these stupid ones in 5, on any other halo, except betraylas and quitting and the ban for that was 10 min only, not like the bans in 5 where the keep adding time, my first ban was 20 mins, and I had a friend tell me she was banned for 3 days. So I ask you is that fair?

Lol you can get kicked for tea bagging?! Haha I’m soo going to try that!

NOW IM EVEN MORE MAD THEN I WAS 24 HOURS AGO!!! 343I TAKE BETRAYAL BOOTING OUT OF GRIFBALL IM TIRED OF BEING KICKED BY TEAMMATES IN A GAME MODE THAT IS DISINGED TO BE A TEAM SPORT NOT THAT YOU WILL LISTEN BUT YOU NEED TO SET HALO 5 GRIFBALL UP THE WAY HALO 4 GRIFBALL WAS!!!

I agree with WhitePhoenix on Grifball Im now up to 8 hours being banned and Im just getting tired of it!

you can all look at my game info but am 146 be 147 by sometime on Saturday. then 148 should only take 45 to 60 days… as 146-147 was around 30 days and was just over 2 million points… and i am as bad of a player as it looks like i am that is not me throwing matches to get bad players to pad a kd or get easy clips for you-tube or some armor that has ruined warzone by people trying to get it… best rank is in free for all platinum… you dont have to be a great player to love this game and spend 48 hours a day playing. I am 39 and 9/10ths turn 40. will be playing all day for my 40th… work in IT no kids to take up my time. had to buy 2nd xbox so my girlfriend can play and i dont have to stop playing and wait for her. been on xbox live for over 11 years got it with halo 2. b4 that played halo ce on xbox connect it let you set up your xbox for a lan party over the internet. even had marathon on a mac in the mid 90’s. but was much more in to wing-commander and warrior then Marathon ( halo’s predecessor)… funny thing about wing commander how much like halo the stories are… and after defeat of the big bad aliens it the outer colonies just want earth to stay out of their business) just funny how much a like the stories are.

Got booted from a game for 1 team kill. yes my team kill was 5 seconds after that teammate had killed me. I was not aiming for my teammate … yet i was hitting the other team player that was trying to spawn kill us… and teammate lunged in . he had no goals and less then 20 kills i had 3 goals and 45 goals. up 3-1 final out come of that match my team lost 3-5… so some noob that cant play get control on if i can stay in a game…

. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/50aadbf5-5937-497d-90c0-873fd9eade09/players/hvip?gameHistoryMatchIndex=26&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Arena

got booted last night for 3 team kills on same bad player had 0 goals at time and just over 30 kills guy that kicked me had no goals and 7 kills and all times i killed him i killed the other team player as well. and the last one was a goal line kill and he had his side facing me Grif behind him i am in the goal he is on edge Grif one step from goal. do i let him score or kill them both… score was 4-2… that is when you should kill your teammate should be happy i saved the goal. when i was kicked my boy was able to stay in and our team still won. but then got banned not the next match but match after that…and had nothing of note in that game. it was only a 12 min ban…

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/e9b0ce44-95bd-4226-95c6-47a3cb852186/players/hvip?gameHistoryMatchIndex=12&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All

then did not get booted but we had 5 people in a party. we made 2 fire-teams of 3 and 2 and ended up playing each other no i did have lots fo team kill but non of us booted anyone… just doing lots of set up assassinations and playing around after that match i got a ban notice 4 1.5 hours and had not done anything that anyone playing booted any one for…
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/189b2103-f025-4754-b67d-b48fec4e291b/players/hvip?gameHistoryMatchIndex=9&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All this is the game i got banned for 1.5 hours for.

but if you want to see how messed up the system is just watch this game i have book marked. we stood on their back line and held the whole team there for 9 minutes getting kill after kill… they had 3 people quit and get replaced so for about 5 mins… 2 player where afk and at one point 3 afk on their team. but we did in that game is ok and we dont get banned for it.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/df4ef98f-793e-4637-a713-411de2c400f2/players/hvip?gameHistoryMatchIndex=10&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Arena

this above one is going to you-tube as a fail in level design. we got up by 4 goals and just went off on them till less then 20 seconds left. if you are ever on the receiving end of this you would quit because you cant even move when you spawn… our team had 254 kills… all 6 of their player had 108 kills… they had 2 players with over 70 deaths… one was 9 and 70… yet this is ok 343… but killing a teammate on accident is the worst

all these games i have book marked

the booting an banning are fine in all arena games but Grif ball should not count against you… or if they are going to count team kill they should be waited against how many enemy players you kill. have close to 1500 Grif ball kills in last 2 days. an i bet less then 20 or 25 team kills in that time. as a % it is nothing but i can still get banned for 1.5 hours…

my solution for keeping from getting booted is play with 4 of your friends and we wont boot our friends no matter what. but Halo Logic knows better whats going on in a team and even if the people playing are ok with what you did. The lords at 343 know best and still ban you.

also please add a social free for all again 8 players and allow parties of 8… and also allow teams of six or 8 to join slayer and random split their players between both teams

My issue is when I am kicked from a game because of the servers or lag. This is not just me because everyone in my fireteam, all 8 people. I of course got the banhammer. I have never quit a game because it’s douchey.

Yea some aspects of this ban stuff are -Yoink-… I place 2nd in a FFA game… as soon as the game was over it said “connection reset” and then I got banned for 15min for idling… literally wtf

> 2535419955896382;3:
> NOW IM EVEN MORE MAD THEN I WAS 24 HOURS AGO!!! 343I TAKE BETRAYAL BOOTING OUT OF GRIFBALL IM TIRED OF BEING KICKED BY TEAMMATES IN A GAME MODE THAT IS DISINGED TO BE A TEAM SPORT NOT THAT YOU WILL LISTEN BUT YOU NEED TO SET HALO 5 GRIFBALL UP THE WAY HALO 4 GRIFBALL WAS!!!

Having the message appear on screen allowing you the choice to kick someone is distracting from the match and has caused me to lose

Please use the ban thread in Halo 5 forums to discuss matchmaking bans