Are Legacy Stats Buggy for Others?

Im not sure if its just me and if its just because 343 are still working through some bugs, but all my legacy stats that are supposed to show on this version of waypoint arent showing properly. Halo 4 is the only one that is working, Reach shows my Spartan but all the other games say I haven’t got anything (other than CEA that says I have an astronomically high amount of time played which is not right). Im just curious if anyone has the same issue, it was working for me when the flight was live

3 Likes

There are some friends of mine who have said that not only is legacy but also halo 5 stats, there are some launch bugs, just give it time.

2 Likes

Same issue here. My stats for H4, H3, and ODST are blank, but they were listed on the onld waypoint.

1 Like

Probly an issue that will be fixed later on.

2 Likes

My Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST and Halo Reach are blank and I can’t even see my Halo Wars 2 or Spartan Strike and Spartan Assault.

1 Like

My legacy stats are not accurate on the new site no.

2 Likes

According to mine, I have 89/13 skulls for CEA.

So yeah, kinda meased up.

1 Like

I hope that they give us an update as to when it may get fixed.

Of course Halo 4’s stats update correctly. Still no sign of 3, Reach, ODST, or even CEA.

There is something overall with these titles. Matchmaking not working , stats not updating etc.

All my progress on Halo Reach, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo: CE Anniversary has disappeared.

In the case of Reach and ODST, all completed missions, both legendary solo and in legendary co-op, have disappeared directly. In the case of CE Anniversary, the progress of the last few months in various missions carried out in co-op has disappeared to a previous state when I recently started playing.

I had everything saved in the cloud and now it is not directly there.

Sadly, this was like that even in the old Halo Waypoint.
My Halo 5 stats have been wrong for at least 2-3 years or even more.
Because of the Infinite Hype, I recently started to collect as many achievements on the MCC Steam Version and weirdly enough those do show up correctly on Waypoint, but all other games, be it H3, ODST, H4 and even H5 on Console were wrong for a very long time.

Could be because I changed Gamertag ages ago and that maybe confused Waypoint, it could be something else entirely. I don’t think they will really try to bugfix those things as Waypoint starts to be less and less focused on the old games and more and more to only work as a Forum for all things Halo with a convenient addition of Halo Infinite and MCC Stats. If you think about it, back in the day of Halo Channel you could see all the Gamerscore you made across all Halo games etc. and this is long gone as well.

Only hope is that they will cook up something new regarding Halo Infinite to make this Website like a “off-game Hub” of sorts but only time will tell.

1 Like

my h5 stats are wrong, says i didnt complete campaign but I did… beat the game on Legendary

also missing all my legacy stats except h4

2 Likes