Are Kontrol Freeks worth it?

I have never tried kontrol freeks before. I’ve heard some people say that it greatly improves their aiming. Let me know your thoughts. Also I see there are many different brands. Are Kontrol Freeks the highest quality or is their another brand that feels better?

Is that new to Halo 5? Where in the options menu?

Kontrol Freeks? What’s that? Sounds like news to me.

They are extra thumbstick extenders you can buy for your controller. Some guys say that it helps their aim in Halo.

I like them. I forget the name of the pair I used before getting my elite controller. I’ll look them up.

Edit: These are the ones I enjoyed.

Kontrol freeks? Never heard of those before.

> 2533274803493024;5:
> I like them. I forget the name of the pair I used before getting my elite controller. I’ll look them up.
>
> Edit: These are the ones I enjoyed.

Thanks. Did it help your aiming alot?

> 2533274792300590;1:
> I have never tried kontrol freeks before. I’ve heard some people say that it greatly improves their aiming. Let me know your thoughts. Also I see there are many different brands. Are Kontrol Freeks the highest quality or is their another brand that feels better?

They enhance your aim by a small margin but they cost you your mobility because of the longer time it takes for the sticks to be moved by the thumbs for your dead zone. It’s pretty much what you value more from Monility or Accuracy.

Yes. I used to use them, but now I have a scuf (a version of the elite, I personally think it’s better) and the paddles mean that the kontrol freek is too high up, so I just use the longest stick on my right thumstick. if you get one only put it on the right thumstick, otherwise strafing is hard. It has helped out so much, and whenever I see new players asking for ways to improve, I automatically say kontrolfreeks. I used inferno, although you can go onto their website and they have a test that finds the best kontrol freek for you.

Sorry this is a little off topic but if they were true control freaks, the name would be spelled PERFECTLY.

Thumbstick extenders, how does that work? Does it make your thumb sticks taller?

> 2533274792300590;7:
> > 2533274803493024;5:
> > I like them. I forget the name of the pair I used before getting my elite controller. I’ll look them up.
> >
> > Edit: These are the ones I enjoyed.
>
> Thanks. Did it help your aiming alot?

They made me feel more comfortable. It’s hard to quantify better aiming, as it’s both hard to quantify and compare. To me, well worth the 15 bucks.

I’ve never actually tried Kontrol Freeks before, but I do use the extended thumbstick on the right side (aiming side) of my elite controller. I definitely feel like my aim is more consistent. If you can’t afford the elite I would definitely recommend the Kontrol Freeks.

I had them on my 360 controllers for years. and loved them. I was pretty dissapointed when my halo kontrol freeks didn’t fit on the xbone controller. IMO they’re too expensive now, when i got mine back in 2011 they were only around 6 bucks on amazon. For under ten bucks they’re worth it, they’re just a tiny piece of plastic and rubber so the current price they’re selling them for is pretty ridiculous.

your precision will stay the same, but you will be able to turn your sensitivity up to 10, this will allow you to turn between opponents faster etc., I have been using them for over a year now but recently switched to not using them, there isn’t a lot of difference but I suggest getting one of the smaller ones and not one of the really tall ones

I dont usem them because I dont have acess to them.

What is Kontrol Freeks?

> 2533274803493024;5:
> I like them. I forget the name of the pair I used before getting my elite controller. I’ll look them up.
>
> Edit: These are the ones I enjoyed.

Thanks Cover. I just ordered the FPS Vortex.

> 2533274792300590;17:
> > 2533274803493024;5:
> > I like them. I forget the name of the pair I used before getting my elite controller. I’ll look them up.
> >
> > Edit: These are the ones I enjoyed.
>
> Thanks Cover. I just ordered the FPS Vortex.

I hope you enjoy them! If you don’t, I hope they have a good return policy! :smiley:

> 2535468263937860;2:
> Is that new to Halo 5? Where in the options menu?

They are a controller grips company

> 2533275031939856;16:
> What is Kontrol Freeks?

They are a controller grips and skins compay