Are DLCs free for Halo:MCC after buying it on PC?

Once you have downloaded Halo:MCC pc, can you download Halo:Reach and other DLCs without paying them again?

If you purchased the bundle for PC, which is about $40, then yes you will get all MCC games and when they release. If you purchased just Reach by itself for $10 then you will need to purchase the other games separately as well (you can still buy the bundle if you have bought 1 game standalone, but you don’t really save any money that way).

> 2533274813317074;2:
> If you purchased the bundle for PC, which is about $40, then yes you will get all MCC games and when they release. If you purchased just Reach by itself for $10 then you will need to purchase the other games separately as well (you can still buy the bundle if you have bought 1 game standalone, but you don’t really save any money that way).

Okay thanks for the reply! But is that the same with Steam too? I’m from Sri Lanka and on Steam, it says that Halo: MCC is $12.99 and, Halo:Reach and Halo: CEA are both $5.49 when bought individually. It seems a bit weird for me. And they also say that they are DLCs for Halo: MCC.

> 2535441402368568;3:
> > 2533274813317074;2:
> > If you purchased the bundle for PC, which is about $40, then yes you will get all MCC games and when they release. If you purchased just Reach by itself for $10 then you will need to purchase the other games separately as well (you can still buy the bundle if you have bought 1 game standalone, but you don’t really save any money that way).
>
> Okay thanks for the reply! But is that the same with Steam too? I’m from Sri Lanka and on Steam, it says that Halo: MCC is $12.99 and, Halo:Reach and Halo: CEA are both $5.49 when bought individually. It seems a bit weird for me. And they also say that they are DLCs for Halo: MCC.

Yes, it is the same with the Steam version. I purchased it myself not too long ago.

> 2533274809226598;4:
> > 2535441402368568;3:
> > > 2533274813317074;2:
> > > If you purchased the bundle for PC, which is about $40, then yes you will get all MCC games and when they release. If you purchased just Reach by itself for $10 then you will need to purchase the other games separately as well (you can still buy the bundle if you have bought 1 game standalone, but you don’t really save any money that way).
> >
> > Okay thanks for the reply! But is that the same with Steam too? I’m from Sri Lanka and on Steam, it says that Halo: MCC is $12.99 and, Halo:Reach and Halo: CEA are both $5.49 when bought individually. It seems a bit weird for me. And they also say that they are DLCs for Halo: MCC.
>
> Yes, it is the same with the Steam version. I purchased it myself not too long ago.

Oh, is that the case? Thanks for the reply!