Are Bronze packs good for getting boosts?

Just wondering because I’m sitting here playing WZA over and over again with zero boosts while only buying gold packs. I was thinking about just buying a bunch of bronze packs with what I got saved just to get boosts, then sell everything else back for a good amount of my req points back. Is that a good idea, or do you have a better way of getting more boosts. I always like to have req boosts and xp boosts on hand.

I believe it is just for low level boosts though.

Me personally when I was trying to get as many boosts, I would just open silvers.

That’s just me tho

Common boosts are nearly worthless . Rare or better are the only ones that are worth it .

> 2535462333594080;2:
> I believe it is just for low level boosts though.
>
> Me personally when I was trying to get as many boosts, I would just open silvers.
>
> That’s just me tho

I rarely open golds. Mainly silvers for boosts, overshields, camos, and wasps.

Hell no.

I have no idea what is contained in a bronze pack. lol It’s either silver or gold and 95% of the time is silver. Bronze just seems worthless to me so I don’t even try.

i find alot of boosts in the silver packs

silver packs will yield a high percentage of WZ XP jackpots. Usually, I get one per pack opened.

No. Go silver.

No, go for silver ones.

Bronze is best for tier 1 speed boosts, carbines, rail guns, scout hogs, chaingun turrets, and lvl3 random weapon cards.

Silvers are best for boosts, whiplashes, wasps, blood of subans, and a variety of other low-to-mid grade materials. The possible boosts are numerous and at a cost of 4 for 10k (or 10 for 10k if you’ve completed silvers) it’s the best bang for your buck.

Golds are best for high end materials, but not for obtaining large quantities of anything.