Are beta testers being accepted?

Hello everyone,
I’ve been following the Halo story ever since I first convinced my parents to let me play (at 12) and recently I became quite interested in beta testing games. I then heard that Halo 4 was comming out, and I recall an interview with 343i staff saying how beta testers are very important in the game design and release process. I was wonering if there is any specicic application process I must go through to to become a beta tester, if there’s an email address I should contact, or If there’s some other process I can use to get in contact with 343i.
Thanks in advance,
Nicholas

Sorry. They specifically stated that a Beta would get in the way. No beta. Sorry.

Unless you already work in the industry or have a family member in 343i, you won’t be playing this in beta unless the make an open one.

> Sorry. They specifically stated that a Beta would get in the way. No beta. Sorry.

And there will obviously be a beta, it is a stage of design. The game will still go through both in company testing and they will bring in proffesionals to do it as well. There just won’t be an open one.

> Sorry. They specifically stated that a Beta would get in the way. No beta. Sorry.

There will be a beta just not a public one

> There will be a beta just not a public one

I’m aware they won’t have a public beta, but I’ve done closed betas in the past. I was wondering if they would have an application process for this anytime now or in the future.

According to 343,There won’t be a public Beta.
Sorry. :confused:

> > Sorry. They specifically stated that a Beta would get in the way. No beta. Sorry.
>
> There will be a beta just not a public one

I’m a tad confused…
I thought they said they weren’t going to waste time on making a public beta but make a private one. But then I thought I saw them say that if they had the time they’d make a public one or something. No link.

As far as I’m aware, they never outright stated that there won’t be a beta. They’ve hinted that most likely there won’t be one, but they’ve never ruled the idea completely out.

I’m not talking about a “public” beta, I’m more interested in closed betas. They aren’t new to me, and I want to know if there is somewhere I can contact 343 to ask if they would accept me. I don’t really care if there’s a public beta, and I actually hope there isn’t one because public beta’s ruin the fun of the release.

There MAY be a playable multiplayer map at one of the gaming conventions (E3?) later in the year, though I suspect you would have to be a journalist for a gaming magazine to get to play it. And even then, I’m really not sure. Right now there is no indication that even this will be happen. Just chillax and wait for more news broseph.

I’ve been hunting to get their email for over a year now, I’m not about to “chillax”

You can’t, Ms employes employed to do that work do, no one else. You are wasting your time.

Fly out a dozen Halo Pros an pay for their stay an have them do a ton of testing for a least a month.

Thats what they should do to make it the best possible.

You can’t trust them (343) to know whats best on their own and you can’t trust the forums or a public beta when both would be filled with more players that don’t know what they’re talking about than those that do.