are armor effects back?

none are included as a pre-order bonus or in the limited edition, so are armor effects included in the game? also would like to see an effect that changes your death scream.(Wilhelm scream)

they might return. if not it would have to do with the infinitude multiplayer cannon. it makes sense if they didn’t return really. To be honest they were not worth the credits in reach. they were too expensive for never being able to see them on you.

Based on the fact that multiplayer is a Spartan battle simulator and training exercise, I doubt the UNSC would allow confetti bursts and screams of “YAY!” when a Spartan dies.

> Based on the fact that multiplayer is a Spartan battle simulator and training exercise, I doubt the UNSC would allow confetti bursts and screams of “YAY!” when a Spartan dies.

But carring around a skull for X amount of time makes sense? : /

> > Based on the fact that multiplayer is a Spartan battle simulator and training exercise, I doubt the UNSC would allow confetti bursts and screams of “YAY!” when a Spartan dies.
>
> But carring around a skull for X amount of time makes sense? : /

Teaches responsibility.

I hope they’re not.

I’d be surprised if they weren’t back in some form or another. But I don’t really care either way.

I don’t mind canon in multiplayer until it affects the game negatively. I thought AE’s were a solid idea. They’re kind of along the same lines as hats in TF2. I’d like to see a big variety of effects in H4. I just thought there weren’t enough, so I always just used my lightning shoulders. If there were as many effects as there were helmets I’d be a happy camper(I don’t camp, though. Camping is bad. >:O ).