Arctic Camo skin for Carbine?

Ever since I saw the Arctic Camo skin, I fell in love. But the problem was, I am faithful to my trusty Carbine, and as far as I know, the Arctic skin is only for the Battle Rifle.

So here’s my question to you! Will the Arctic Camo weapon skin be compatiable with the Carbine?

Anyone?

We haven’t been told but if they were going to be on multiple weapons, they wouldn’t have advertised the pre-order bonuses as ‘Arctic BR Skin’.

Please do not bump your posts in the future. People will post. it can take 10-15 minutes sometimes but people will post.

I have no idea if you will have an arctic camo skin for the carbine. Its possible you will be able to unlock one by reaching a certain level, but as of now we have no knowledge of it.

I myself am quite fond of the silver/gold skinfor the carbine. It makes the gun look really -Yoink!-, and is so far my favorite weapon skin.

> We haven’t been told but if they were going to be on multiple weapons, they wouldn’t have advertised the pre-order bonuses as ‘Arctic BR Skin’.

Hope!