Arclight with double zoom

I absolutely love railguns, so it’s always disappointed me that people only ever use it or whiplash because arclight is so useless in comparison. Then I realized you can easily make it far better with a double zoom, it may be unbalanced but it’ll solve the railgun’s one real drawback of range. They already did the same with the echidna, even though fully zooming with it just gets me killed every time, but arclight can actually work as a long range weapon, and would pretty much be a new sniper with slightly less range. I can definitely see how this could be a terrible idea but would love to see it happen.

Arclight is one of my favorite weapons lol I’ll personally take it over a Whiplash any day, and twice on Sunday.

Double zoom would be cool with me for sure.

Arclight is just as useful as whiplash for me. Whiplash for taking out Spartans. Arclight for taking out vehicles. Double Zoom might make it more useful, but I think it’s too late now.

> 2533274930413556;3:
> Arclight is just as useful as whiplash for me. Whiplash for taking out Spartans. Arclight for taking out vehicles. Double Zoom might make it more useful, but I think it’s too late now.

Dont think that way spartan. never is to late to try something.

No, I just think it needs more RRR

> 2533274921115718;4:
> > 2533274930413556;3:
> > Arclight is just as useful as whiplash for me. Whiplash for taking out Spartans. Arclight for taking out vehicles. Double Zoom might make it more useful, but I think it’s too late now.
>
> Dont think that way spartan. never is to late to try something.

Yeah I know. But this game is already way over a year old. It would have been cool early in the games life span… But, yeah.

Arc Light is a vehicle smasher, and it is better than the whiplash at doing so.

Whiplash is a spartan smasher, and is better than the Arc Light in this regard.

I think it’s fine.

I don’t think giving the Arclight a variable scope would be a very good idea. I can’t explain exactly why, but I don’t think it sounds like a good idea.

The Arclight would become a monstrous weapon with a double-zoom function. I tend to snipe with that thing whenever I use it. It’s a beast when it comes to destroying light vehicles (and heavy vehicles if you target their weak points), but it’s absolutely no slouch as a man-stopper.

The blast radius on that thing is scary AF.

I love the Arclight and end up picking it more often then the whiplash. Its super useful for taking out Banshees because you can wait until they’re done spamming the flips and then shoot em. I would love to see a double zoom to even farther increase its viability.