Arclight glitch

so I was playing super fiesta, and I shot an arclight bullet at a wall and it kept exploding rapidly for the whole match. I got 42 kills lol, but 24 of them were railgun kills. It was in a tunnel and people were just walking into it and dying. I WAS SO CLOSE TO GETTING THE UNFRIGGINBELIEVIBLE MEDAL damm

> 2533275016670613;1:
> so I was playing super fiesta, and I shot an arclight bullet at a wall and it kept exploding rapidly for the whole match. I got 42 kills lol, but 24 of them were railgun kills. It was in a tunnel and people were just walking into it and dying. I WAS SO CLOSE TO GETTING THE UNFRIGGINBELIEVIBLE MEDAL damm

This isn’t an arclight glitch it’s a heavy weapon glitch. I’ve seen it with both rockets and the incineration Canon and I’ve seen it done by others. Not sure the cause but I’ve died to it and killed others with it. You are lucky it happened in a tunnel that forced people into it.

People abuse it on an Infection map and it royally pisses me off. I camp its spawn as a zombie and target glitch abusers. It ruins the game for everyone.

> 2533274862926994;2:
> > 2533275016670613;1:
> > so I was playing super fiesta, and I shot an arclight bullet at a wall and it kept exploding rapidly for the whole match. I got 42 kills lol, but 24 of them were railgun kills. It was in a tunnel and people were just walking into it and dying. I WAS SO CLOSE TO GETTING THE UNFRIGGINBELIEVIBLE MEDAL damm
>
> This isn’t an arclight glitch it’s a heavy weapon glitch. I’ve seen it with both rockets and the incineration Canon and I’ve seen it done by others. Not sure the cause but I’ve died to it and killed others with it. You are lucky it happened in a tunnel that forced people into it.

Yea I was lucky lol but good to know