Archievement Dont Touch That Paper Beats Rock

I’ll help you with the achievements of reach, if you help me.
I need help with “emergency room”. You help me, I help you with any archievement. My GT: ferdy77u.
I have 2 controllers.

I would be happy to help, since I too need the “Don’t Touch That” Achievement

Unfortunately, I’m certain it will be much much more difficult to get these achvs now that the last TU has come and gone and left us with NO DLC playlists…

which is just awful

but i’m still in to help if we get enough ppl

my gt: jalam

> Unfortunately, I’m certain it will be much much more difficult to get these achvs now that the last TU has come and gone and left us with NO DLC playlists…

“Paper Beats Rock” is a near impossibility in general, requiring it to be on a Defiant map and having no playlist with any guarantee of ever getting a Defiant map basically means that achievement is meant to be boosted.

Well, I’ve got 2 controllers and still need Paper Beats Rock, Don’t Touch That!, All Alone, and Bounty Hunter. If we can scrape together 8-12 controllers I’ll help.

My gamertag is EldritchWarlord btw

I will help as well if you still need them as long as we all can get the achievements. I have 3 available controllers.

Hey, this is a definite. I need those two achievements too. I have 8 controllers.

Paper beats rock and don’t touch that! are the only ones I need. I only have one controller however. Both of them I am certain can be unlocked in a single game as long as it is on a defiant map, emergency room is fairly easy too, just need to max out living dead.

Paper beats rock and don’t touch that! should be doable in team objective, that’s 10 people, living dead is 12 right?

I can play between 9am-12pm, 2-5pm. Sometimes mornings are harder but I could probably get to use it then. I’d like to help and be helped, my gamertag is KrazyDan26.

I also need those two achievements, as well as the other defiant achievement All Alone. I’m usually on daily, so count me in! Just send me a message gt: FA W4R M4CHIN3

> Paper beats rock and don’t touch that! are the only ones I need. I only have one controller however. Both of them I am certain can be unlocked in a single game as long as it is on a defiant map, emergency room is fairly easy too, just need to max out living dead.
>
> Paper beats rock and don’t touch that! should be doable in team objective, that’s 10 people, living dead is 12 right?
>
> I can play between 9am-12pm, 2-5pm. Sometimes mornings are harder but I could probably get to use it then. I’d like to help and be helped, my gamertag is KrazyDan26.

Yes…since Squad DLC is out, you need to do either squad slayer and hope and pray you get a defiant map which is 10 players, and living dead is 12 players. The only problem is the local party. Most of them have only 2 local.

Hi im searching for people to make paper beats rock and dont touch that archievement. I got 2 controllers and i am willing to help you with all other archievements ^^ so please just contact me or invite me GT:Innocence7

Hey, I’m also in need of these achievements. I have 2-3 controllers depending on when we do it, would very much appreciate getting some help on this. My GT is: Stendal9. Many thanks to anybody willing to help with these.

Im down too. I got 3 controllers.

gt: SightofTwilight

sorry double post

I now need only “emergency room”, but I can help you.

I in 3 hours add my friend’s list and help them with their achievements. I also need help with emergency room archevement.

i add my friend’s list: SightofTwilight, Stendal9, Innocence7, KrazyDan26, FA W4R M4CHIN3, EldritchWarlord btw and jalam