Arbiter's Sacrifice for Master Chief

The last day we have had a lot of attention on Master Chief, and Locke. We have been forgetting the Arbiter, and his significance in Halo. I could see the Arbiter dying in this Halo to give way for Locke’s role. However, I think that Arbiter will sacrifice himself for Master Chief when Locke tries to kill him, and this will create a war against ONI for the Sangheili , not against the humans. Shortly after this Locke will go on Master Chiefs side, and Blue team will take down ONI. Master Chief has the reputation to make the rest of the Spartans join him.

> 2533274792737987;1:
> The last day we have had a lot of attention on Master Chief, and Locke. We have been forgetting the Arbiter, and his significance in Halo. I could see the Arbiter dying in this Halo to give way for Locke’s role. However, I think that Arbiter will sacrifice himself for Master Chief when Locke tries to kill him, and this will create a war against ONI for the Sangheili , not against the humans. Shortly after this Locke will go on Master Chiefs side, and Blue team will take down ONI. Master Chief has the reputation to make the rest of the Spartans join him.

Or ONI will kill the Arbiter, as the Arbiter actually knows Chief. If ONI’s goal is to replace Chief with someone more controllable - someone who can live up to the perfect image of Spartan II’s that Section 2 propagandized - then they must also rid themselves of the few individuals who actually know who Chief really is.