Arbiter's Role in Halo4,5,&6. *Spoilers

Hey, due to Cortana’s death, Master Chief retiring and lack of any intrest in exploration…Master Chief will come home. Bungie was good at leaving most of the main characters out until the sequel. Do you thing we will see Lord Hood, or more importantly THE ARBITER in Halo 5, or possibly 6? Do to some Sparton Ops Missions, *Spoilers… Jul M’dama will seem like the main antagonist in the next halo’s since he is the “Diadacts Hand”, Do you think the Arbiter knows? Is he apart of it? Did he get overthrown?? Need speculation and comments if you can and TAKE THE POLL!!! :slight_smile:Hey, guys if you haven’t played through Halo 4’s campaign do not read.

The only thing we know for a fact about 5 and 6 is that this entire trilogy revolves soley around developing Chief as a human being. Figuring out who HE is.

So, no.

Isn’t the Arbiter off fighting his own war?

I love the Arbiter, so I would love to see him make a return somehow.

Well Sanghelios is divided… One side supports the Arbiter… One side still supports the covenant… Not sure if it’s on the verge of civil war or is in civil war

> The only thing we know for a fact about 5 and 6 is that this entire trilogy revolves soley around developing Chief as a human being. Figuring out who HE is.

I’m gonna miss in-game Arby. :frowning:

Worst case scenario: he’s dumbed down in Spartan Ops
Worst case scenario: he only appears in the novels

> Isn’t the Arbiter off fighting his own war?

This. Last we heard from the Arbiter, he was on the Elite homeworld fighting off the anti-human elite rebels.

> Do you think that could possibly be Jul M’adama??
>
> > Isn’t the Arbiter off fighting his own war?
>
> This. Last we heard from the Arbiter, he was on the Elite homeworld fighting off the anti-human elite rebels.

i know what arby is doing now :

but serious.
he is one of my favorite characters, i miss him.
he has the most intersting story

half the Shangelly nation is against Thel and his friend the Adimiral. Right now a civil war is going on at Shangellios. i don’t think we are going to see him soon enough.

> Half the Shangelly nation is against Thel and his friend the Adimiral. Right now a civil war is going on at Shangellios. i don’t think we are going to see him soon enough.

Srry for double post. Also, Thel sin’t the arbiter anymore. So another reason.

I actually find it strange that Arbi hasnt had his own spin off title or storyline to flesh him out more in relation to MC. I could easily see 343 using him in Spartan Ops season 2, as its a pretty good reason to buy it (if required).

The Arbiter currently has control of Sanghelios after battling some religious fanatics who managed to escape in 3 ships, heading to what (if I recall correctly) was a formerly glassed Human occupied planet to regroup. The problem is, the Arbiter’s base of support isn’t rock solid; his “close allies” held off sending him support (while he was on his last legs) until Hood flexed the Infinity’s muscles and wreaked havoc on the religious fanatics’ assault, basically single-handedly (ship-edly) turning the tide of battle.

Meanwhile, Jul 'Mdama hates humans for reasons beyond normal Sangheili (due to the fact that they were indirectly responsible (in his mind, directly responsible) for his wife and good friend’s deaths). He managed to teleport to another Sangheili planet that was also fanatical about the Forerunners and still consider them gods, and they built a fleet to travel to Requiem (which they had coordinates to, inscribed on one of the Forerunner ruins on their planet).

Meanwhile, ONI is funding the religious fanatics headed by 'Telcam (not Jul 'Mdama’s Storm Faction) in order to keep Sanghelios divided, while Hood is trying to play it by-the-books and keep his alliance with the Arbiter and aid him.

So it’s kind of a huge -Yoink-; the Arbiter could learn of Humanity’s double crossings and turn on them, or maybe the Arbiter’s faction will become true allies with Humanity (if ONI stops working to weaken the Arbiter behind his back).

I’d read the two books that are out so far in the Kilo 5 Trilogy.

The Chief retired?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!