Arbiter spotted in ViDoc?!

1:08 1:09 is that the arbiter running across the screen!? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsg3xiDJ2bM&feature=player_detailpage

No, although there’s a minor possibility he might be in the game.

Arbiter is not in Halo 4.

why is it so hard to link to the exact spot you refer to?

> Arbiter is not in Halo 4.

Where’s your proof… He could of easily followed Jul and the storm covies if that was his motive.

No. Just a normal elite

> > Arbiter is not in Halo 4.
>
> Where’s your proof… He could of easily followed Jul and the storm covies if that was his motive.

Read Halo Glasslands.

>
> Where’s your proof… He could of easily followed Jul and the storm covies if that was his motive.

Seems the Arbiter is far more concerned with the Covenant Loyalists as shown in The Return set in 2559. Besides. we don’t even know if the Arbiter knows of the Storm Covenant or Jul’s role in the matter.

> > > Arbiter is not in Halo 4.
> >
> > Where’s your proof… He could of easily followed Jul and the storm covies if that was his motive.
>
> Read Halo Glasslands.

I have, Dude thursday war is the sequel that’s coming out next month and i’ve already read it, there’s very much a chance that the arbiter will be on requiem.

> No. Just a normal elite

correction, its a Jackal, how by its shape, his curved down and moving like a real jackal

THAT’S DEFINITELY THE ARBITER!

That is if 343 completely destroyed everything we know about the Arbiter’s armor. What I’m trying to say is yeah… no.

Well… there’s kinda 2 reasons to deny this…

1. Arbiter wouldn’t join the Loyalists (Play the mission: The Covenant in Halo 3 and see why).
  2. He already settling in his Home planet.

Just looked like a normal storm elite in dark armor.

>

Jul and the Servants are trying to kill him in Glasslands/Thursday War because he wants PEACE with the humans. He is not a part of the Storm.

Also, it’s been said a few times that he DOES NOT APPEAR in Halo 4.

That is an Officer Armoured Elite by the way, not sure why he looks gray, maybe it’s the lighting.

I’m sorry, but that’s a normal Elite.

Elite Ultra with Ranger behind him, Bro

He means the elite behind the obvious one. I’ll admit it does look like the Arbiter, but i cannot say whether it is or is not.

> Jul and the Servants are trying to kill him in Glasslands/Thursday War because he wants PEACE with the humans. He is not a part of the Storm.

Don’t understand how that’s relevant. Unless we’re referring to the armor for this specific Sangheili. Otherwise it proves nothing of his involvement in the campaign or otherwise of Halo 4.

> Also, it’s been said a few times that he DOES NOT APPEAR in Halo 4.
> That is an Officer Armoured Elite by the way, not sure why he looks gray, maybe it’s the lighting.

Where has this been stated?

> He means the elite behind the obvious one. I’ll admit it does look like the Arbiter, but i cannot say whether it is or is not.

It isn’t.

> > He means the elite behind the obvious one. I’ll admit it does look like the Arbiter, but i cannot say whether it is or is not.
>
> It isn’t.

That’s what i know, but the part of me that wants him to be there brings up a point:

-Maybe as Chief, you fight alongside him and his loyalist faction of Elites like in Halo 3 and that is what we see in the video.

Although that is just false hope for a certain part of my brain that wants to see him in Halo 4.