Arbiter POSSIBLY appearing in Halo 4? READ

So, recently after comic-con, the videos of the panel were uploaded onto YouTube. The Q&A interested me when someone asked “Will the voices feature David Keith (The Arbiter H2,H3)?” And Frankie took a second, and replied “We can neither confirm nor deny that.” And, at the end of Halo 3 when the Lord Hood tells the Arbiter “Hard to believe he’s dead” The Arbiter replys “Were it so easy…” Which some fans believe to be as the Arbiter knowing Chiefs still alive and that he cant die easily since he survived all of the times the Covenant tried to kill him. In Halo 3 the Arbiter and Chief are together alot. Fighting side by side. My theory is during one part of the game he’ll appear. Anyone else agree?

I think he’ll appear, to me it’s an obvious thing to do, it will give them a side story if nothing else, but I personally hope there’s more.

> I think he’ll appear, to me it’s an obvious thing to do, it will give them a side story if nothing else, but I personally hope there’s more.

If their both together It’d seem weird to have a split story. But to have like 1-2 levels to find Chief as the Arbiter would be cool.

Let’s just say, when Frankie answered that question, I let out sounds of joy. I think he’ll be back.

Perhaps the Arbiter goes looking for him?

He said that he can’t confirm nor deny that the voice actor was going to be in Halo 4, he didn’t say any thing about the Arbiter, yes the guy voiced the arbiter, but that doesn’t mean he can’t or hasn’t voiced for any other character.

“Were it so easy…”

With his line right there, I’d say he has a suspicion that Chief isn’t done yet. If Chief could blow up Arby’s giant hula hoop he tried to protect, make it back to Earth to catch Regret and chase him back to another giant hula hoop and kill his Yoink!, then eventually come back to Earth again surviving re entry as a fireball, then killing all the Covenant could throw at them on Earth, and the Flood, then chase Truth to the -Yoink!- giant hula hoop making device, make a fool of The Flood Daddy and chase Truth down with Arby and help Arby kill Truth…

Arbiter probably thinks Chief can survive a hula hoop maker explosion.

Maybe the Arbiter will be in the legendary ending and be hinting toward the next game.

If not in Halo 4, then definitely sometime in the new trilogy. You can’t have another 3 Halos and the Arbiter not make an appearance somewhere.

> “Were it so easy…”
>
> With his line right there, I’d say he has a suspicion that Chief isn’t done yet. If Chief could blow up Arby’s giant hula hoop he tried to protect, make it back to Earth to catch Regret and chase him back to another giant hula hoop and kill his Yoink!, then eventually come back to Earth again surviving re entry as a fireball, then killing all the Covenant could throw at them on Earth, and the Flood, then chase Truth to the -Yoink!- giant hula hoop making device, make a fool of The Flood Daddy and chase Truth down with Arby and help Arby kill Truth…
>
> Arbiter probably thinks Chief can survive a hula hoop maker explosion.

I’ve never read such a wonderfully constructed explanation of events from the original Halo trilogy, haha. xD

> > “Were it so easy…”
> >
> > With his line right there, I’d say he has a suspicion that Chief isn’t done yet. If Chief could blow up Arby’s giant hula hoop he tried to protect, make it back to Earth to catch Regret and chase him back to another giant hula hoop and kill his Yoink!, then eventually come back to Earth again surviving re entry as a fireball, then killing all the Covenant could throw at them on Earth, and the Flood, then chase Truth to the -Yoink!- giant hula hoop making device, make a fool of The Flood Daddy and chase Truth down with Arby and help Arby kill Truth…
> >
> > Arbiter probably thinks Chief can survive a hula hoop maker explosion.
>
> I’ve never read such a wonderfully constructed explanation of events from the original Halo trilogy, haha. xD

I agree, but still, what I posted earlier still stands, who’s to say the voice actor doesn’t voice act for a new character? It’s not uncommon for one voice actor to be the voice of more than one character.

i always thought he said “worried so easily…”
fail.

Good theorys. And for him being voicing someone else, dude really? Who else would he voice?

Well, to give weird stealth credit, it’s not an uncommon practice for video games. David Scully would be a good example for Halo.

It would be cool if you could play as either cheif or the arbiter, 2 different campagins like halo 2.

> Good theorys. And for him being voicing someone else, dude really? Who else would he voice?

Is your imagination that small? There are unvoiced characters in the Halo Novels, there could be new characters who could be voiced.

> Well, to give weird stealth credit, it’s not an uncommon practice for video games. David Scully would be a good example for Halo.

See, last time I checked, every Halo game I’ve played, had new characters in it, yes, some of the characters are retrunning characters, but there are still new characters.

Also, it’s not like once you voice a character, that’s the only character you’re alowed to voice for, Hell, you could have a whole game made where very character was voiced by the same person, and still sound like there’s 20 different people doing it.

> > Good theorys. And for him being voicing someone else, dude really? Who else would he voice?
>
> Is your imagination that small? There are unvoiced characters in the Halo Novels, there could be new characters who could be voiced.
>
> > Well, to give weird stealth credit, it’s not an uncommon practice for video games. David Scully would be a good example for Halo.
>
> See, last time I checked, every Halo game I’ve played, had new characters in it, yes, some of the characters are retrunning characters, but there are still new characters.
>
> Also, it’s not like once you voice a character, that’s the only character you’re alowed to voice for, Hell, you could have a whole game made where very character was voiced by the same person, and still sound like there’s 20 different people doing it.

No, im creative lol. And well hes the main voice for the arbiter its just what I think

I made a tread about Arbiter and elites in Halo 4.

> I made a tread about Arbiter and elites in Halo 4.

o.o

@ nicholas cave’s idea

i like his idea! i like it!