Arbiter Leader Power Bug

I haven’t seen a topic on this, please correct me if I’m wrong. How do we bring a major bug to the devs’ attention?

Going for 3 points in Power Surge causes you’re leader powers to be on infinite cool down, thus rendering them useless. I have seen it first hand myself. Anyone else noticing this bug? Pretty bad news for a late game Arby.

Yup, there’ve been about two threads of this.

I noticed the bug too, it sucks, overall since Arby has relative few actives and relies on conduit to heal units, what is worse is that seemingly is not the only bug, some people said Conduit 3 may also trigger this effect, Jerome has a couple of bugs with the Mantis and his cards don’t appear on the deck edition, I also noticed that many leader powers on screen may cause units to not answer.

Not good, not good at all. Christ, these were at E3. You telling me that NO ONE came across them in testing?

I think I will just stick with my normal Leader until these are sorted. They NEED to release a hot fix patch for these leaders asap, not in 2 weeks time.

> 2533274829746324;3:
> Not good, not good at all. Christ, these were at E3. You telling me that NO ONE came across them in testing?
>
> I think I will just stick with my normal Leader until these are sorted. They NEED to release a hot fix patch for these leaders asap, not in 2 weeks time.

The Arbiter is still awesome and very powerful. At level 2 alone the recharge speed increase and cost reduction is insane. Just don’t put 3 points into it right now.