Arbiter is back !

First of all I can not believe he is back and what he has to do with the story seems like Arbie and Agent Locke are trying to find the cheif and i wonder for what reasons ?

Bruh, this is old news… You should have expressed your hype at e3…months ago…

But yeah, I love arby, glad he is back.

Thel has been around for a while now within the EU, I am glad he is making a return in the games as well.

I just hope arby is in the main story of Halo 5

> 2533274906260756;4:
> I just hope arby is in the main story of Halo 5

Yeaaaah no.

Source?

I hope hes the 2nd players character like in halo 3 co-op campain because all the good times back when i was a kid playin Halo 3 were when my cousin would make fun of me being player 2 calling me split lip and hing head. I quite enjoyed them times. Thel for the win.

Ya arby is so cool loved playing with/as him in halo 2 and 3 but most people knew he was back since e3

In Halo 3, when some of my friends asked me to give them party leader I was more than happy gave it to them just so I can be the arbiter.

On that note, anyone psyched about the Arbiter armor scheme for Halo 5? Awesome idea!

Where is his gold armor from his first appearance back in Halo: Escalation. Dude had a cape and everything!

should be an intertesting story

Arbiter won’t be the main focus, but his presence will be enjoyable for certain.

we all saw this coming hopefully

Only bad thing about split screen with Arby was I had bottom screen and i kept getting confused, so I stuffed up a bit. But It was all worth it.

Can’t wait to kill him again in Halo 5 (assuming he will be a co-op character)

> 2533274947485161;16:
> Can’t wait to kill him again in Halo 5 (assuming he will be a co-op character)

:O! Why would you kill Arby!?!