Arbiter in Killer Instincts!

This is probably not the proper location to post this, but who cares?! The Arbiter is going to be a fighter in Killer Instincts Season 3! Here’s the trailer. I think that this is so friggin cool.

If your gonna post the video, at least post the one from the official channel.

its gonna be so great and well have a sanghelios stage. he seems like hes gonna be a mix of fulgore and maya but i cant wait. i hope the stage ultra just has master chief charging in on a tank and destroying the opponent. but itl be good if he has a mix of carbine and prophets bain attacks

Excellent for the KI fans, sadly I’m not one, but if he was in Mortal Kombat = Flawless Victory lol.

I screamed like a little girl when I saw this.

If I can’t have my elites in Halo 5 I’ll gladly take them in my KI!

Looking forward to season 3 of ki. Hope they get that laser sword of his worked into the combos

I reckon this is pretty awesome how often do you see a halo character go into a fighting game I find it badass

Is this 343s answer to no elites in matchmaking then? XD

> 2535448519729494;7:
> I reckon this is pretty awesome how often do you see a halo character go into a fighting game I find it badass

There was a female version of master chief in dead or alive 4 but she was crap to play. Iron galaxy is sure to put more effort into the design and gameplay

Even though people had been speculating that he might be in KI for months, I didn’t realize how awesome it would be until this tease (although I had been hoping for Warden Eternal, I understand why they chose Arbiter). KI and Halo 5 are literally the only games I play, so this makes me so damn happy. It would be cool if this lead to some KI inspired armor in H5 (like how the spartan in DOA3 lead to the Hayabusa armor in Halo 3). Maybe a fulgore inspired armor?!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/WjXou-PI8dI/maxresdefault.jpg (how do I make a clickable link, someone teach me!)

> 2533274809877024;10:
> Even though people had been speculating that he might be in KI for months, I didn’t realize how awesome it would be until this tease (although I had been hoping for Warden Eternal, I understand why they chose Arbiter). KI and Halo 5 are literally the only games I play, so this makes me so damn happy. It would be cool if this lead to some KI inspired armor in H5 (like how the spartan in DOA3 lead to the Hayabusa armor in Halo 3). Maybe a fulgore inspired armor?!
>
> https://i.ytimg.com/vi/WjXou-PI8dI/maxresdefault.jpg (how do I make a clickable link, someone teach me!)

Write text, select it, click the “link” icon in the writing box, and paste the code. I think you may need to be a higher rank before being able to do this though.

Do you think an alternative skin may be his older armor?

> 2533274812698627;11:
> > 2533274809877024;10:
> > Even though people had been speculating that he might be in KI for months, I didn’t realize how awesome it would be until this tease (although I had been hoping for Warden Eternal, I understand why they chose Arbiter). KI and Halo 5 are literally the only games I play, so this makes me so damn happy. It would be cool if this lead to some KI inspired armor in H5 (like how the spartan in DOA3 lead to the Hayabusa armor in Halo 3). Maybe a fulgore inspired armor?!
> >
> > https://i.ytimg.com/vi/WjXou-PI8dI/maxresdefault.jpg (how do I make a clickable link, someone teach me!)
>
>
> Write text, select it, click the “link” icon in the writing box, and paste the code. I think you may need to be a higher rank before being able to do this though.
>
> Do you think an alternative skin may be his older armor?

OH that’s easy enough. Thanks duder. Yeah I can see his h2 armor being his alt. I can imagine some of his other colours looking pretty awesome too.

Halo 5 and Killer Instinct are the only games I play. I gave it a shot when MCC failed and I really enjoy it. It was such a great surprise.

We NEED a Fulgore armor set. That is a no-brainer to me and I think it is highly likely. My dream would be complete if they made a Cinder set too as Halo’s flaming helmet and Cinder’s shoulder and boot things. And lastly Jago. Do it kind of like Ryu Hayabusa from H3. Give the rope around the body with the sword on the back with tiger plates on the forearm. It’d be weird, all of them. But it would be a dream come true for me.

We have a few topics on this up in General Discussion, feel free to check them out!

P.S. I’m Hype too.