Arbiter in Halo 4???

I’ve been waiting for someone to ask 343 this question and no ones done it yet! But if Chief is fighting elites again in Halo 4, then what about the arbiter?.. The elites on requiem may or may not be rogue, but either way whatever the arbiter’s role is in Halo 4, it’s gonna be interesting.

He isn’t in it…

I’m not sure about Arbiter coming back but i will say this, these elites are probably far out in space that they didn’t get the memo.

> He isn’t in it…

Your source being…?

If the Arbiter is not in Halo 4, I will NOT buy Halo 4 and will play CoD for the rest of my life.

Not really. I’d still buy it. But the Arbiter would greatly enhance my experience.

I’m taking a guess he dies in the next travis book. they want to off him soooo

I think I heard somewhere that he’ll only be in Spartan-Ops. Can anyone confirm?

Were it so easy…

well at Halo fest frankie said he was but things might have changed…

> I’m taking a guess he dies in the next travis book. they want to off him soooo

Now why would they want to do that?

If you go to the halo wikia page. it lists the arbiter as a character in halo 4, I don’t know if that’s true though. If he’s actually a character I mean.

> > I’m taking a guess he dies in the next travis book. they want to off him soooo
>
> Now why would they want to do that?

Emotional impact on the players and readers. If the Arbiter dies in The Thursday War (the sequel to Glasslands), it could lead to some very interesting possibilities. Though i rather not have the character die off just yet, if at all.

> > > I’m taking a guess he dies in the next travis book. they want to off him soooo
> >
> > Now why would they want to do that?
>
> Emotional impact on the players and readers. If the Arbiter dies in The Thursday War (the sequel to Glasslands), it could lead to some very interesting possibilities. Though i rather not have the character die off just yet, if at all.

If Arby dies , we riot!!