Arbiter in Halo 4 Campaign?

Do you think the Arbiter will be in the Halo 4 campaign?

Personally, I think I he should be in it.
I think what happened is that the Elites split into two factions.
One faction believes in making an alliance with the UNSC will help advance their technology quicker. (The side with Thel 'Vadamee and Rtas 'Vadumee)
While the other faction believes in making an alliance with the Covenant will help finish off their original objective of killing the humans. (The ones we fight against)

The Elite/Human Alliance should make a return to assist UNSC Infinity.

What do you think?

I don’t think it would be unreasonable for the Arbiter to be in Halo 4. He was a pretty awesome character and it wouldn’t be breaking any canons if he is in it.

He is confirmed not to be in the campaign.
He may make an appearance in Spartan-Ops though.

He’s not in Halo 4. Doesn’t mean he won’t make an appearance in Spartan-Ops or Halo 5/6

> He is confirmed not to be in the campaign.
> He may make an appearance in Spartan-Ops though.

Source?

Nope.

I’m sure that we will see him again though.

> > He is confirmed not to be in the campaign.
> > He may make an appearance in Spartan-Ops though.
>
> Source?

> He is confirmed not to be in the campaign.
> He may make an appearance in Spartan-Ops though.

No, that post was shopped. We know know yet.

I’m sure the Arbiter will be in Halo 4.

No, maybe in Halo 5 or 6 though, it’d be fun to fight along side Arby again.

But to be honest, I think it’s better in Halo 4 not to have the Arbiter in it.

it may be possible that he could have been assassinated if these forces that you are fighting are the full unified new covenant forces his opponents may have killed him off if not then and they are separatists it is wholly possible for him to appear in any of the trilogy.

I’ll answer that question with a question: Why?

You are fighting Elites in the campaign and Spartan Ops, it would be jarring to have good Elites and bad Elites all running around in the heat of battle. That is why Grunts and Hunters were bad guys in Halo 3 despite them being good near Halo 2’s end, it was just easier for players to understand.

I think he should but at the end of halo 3 he went home didn’t he in his ship

Why not have Arbiter in H4 cause he was at the end scene of Halo 3 where he and the UNSC thought John-117(MasterChief) was killed after the blast.
So i suggest they fix that cause people will be asking themselves where arbiter went.
Unless he dies in the spartan ops than im ok

> Why not have Arbiter in H4 cause he was at the end scene of Halo 3 where he and the UNSC thought John-117(MasterChief) was killed after the blast.
> <mark>So i suggest they fix that cause people will be asking themselves where arbiter went.</mark>
> Unless he dies in the spartan ops than im ok

He said he was going home. Which was 5 years ago before Halo 4.

I think it is confirmed that he isn’t in Halo 4, but he will be returning in sometime in the trilogy (most likely Halo 5 because it would suck to add him in the last game)

EDIT: It is not confirmed so there is hope, but I doubt it. :slight_smile:

> I think it is confirmed that he isn’t in Halo 4, but he will be returning in sometime in the trilogy (most likely Halo 5 because it would suck to add him in the last game)

I don’t believe 343 ever said that.

would be cool but probably not.

> > I think it is confirmed that he isn’t in Halo 4, but he will be returning in sometime in the trilogy (most likely Halo 5 because it would suck to add him in the last game)
>
> I don’t believe 343 ever said that.

Yeah, I just checked it and I edited my post.

For people saying, “They said he wouldn’t be in campaign, but he’s gonna be in Spartan Ops”, that post was photoshopped, i.e. a fake. We have had no word on Arbiter yet.

With that out of the way, I hope we see him, but looking at the Elite models, they don’t seem like they’d support how the Arbiter looks. If he was in the game, they’d need to modify the base Elite model to give him a unique look that fits his personality.