Arbiter.dll Was Not Found

I was playing a match, went to go do something and came back 5mins later to relaunch the game. Now it’s telling me “Arbiter.dll was not found. Reinstalling the game may fix this issue” so I reinstalled, and it didnt fix anything. I cannot launch the game at all because somehow, within those 5mins of me being gone, this Arbiter.dll file deleted itself? Please if anyone knows a fix let me know, I’d like to play

Do not whatever you do run your troubleshooter it’ll corrupt you Drive that you have it installed under. I don’t know what the fix is but I had to completely hard reset my computer to factory settings just to get my 1.5TB SSD to be visible. There’s something completely jacked up with the file.

1 Like

Jeeze, that’s intense. I’m sorry that happened! Isn’t Arbiter.dll an anti cheat file? Why the heck is it disappearing and then corrupting SSDs?? I hope this gets fixed SOON

Yeah I’m not sure right now I’m away from home on business so just running off my laptop but yeah. I’ve seen a few others post on social media about it. I’m not sure what the fix is but it is good to note this problem. Huge disappointment for me not getting to play.

1 Like

I’ll have to test it out when I’m home from work, but I read our antivirus might be blocking the file. Although I doubt that’s the case, since the last few days I’ve been playing with no problems and then this morning I got the error, so it shouldn’t be my antivirus considering I’ve had it enabled this whole time. I just hope I find a solid fix for it by the weekend, I have a Saturday off for once an I’m just itching to get in there

1 Like

Anyone have the same issue or know how to fix?

I’m having the same issue as well. google searches just lead me to sketchy websites with registry cleaning programs. Ran my antivirus’ Resgitry cleanup and didnt work. For now restarting my computer gets it to work a few more times before it does it again. I notice it happens when my computer goes to sleep.

1 Like