Arbiter dead? (speculation) + weapon details

ONLY SPECULATION
hey guys
so I was snooping around waypoint when I came across the Halo 4 weapons and vehicles page… and a few things caught my eye in the descriptions:

<strong>The T-55 Storm Rifle*** is the evolution of the standard Plasma Rifle and served various infantry during the violent Sangheili civil conflicts that followed the Covenant War. The weapon now includes a modular coil set, a high-mounted cooling shroud, and an extended barrel, all contributing to greater overall performance in the field than its predecessor.*</strong>
**Is this insinuating that the Sangheli conflict is over… and if so… has the arbiter lost… It is odd that Arby wasnt out at requiem and yet the “Loyaltists” had such a huge fleet :**
<strong><strong>The M41 SSR MAV/AW is a portable, twin-tube, shoulder-fired rocket launcher, capable of firing two 102mm rockets with incredibly destructive potency. It is easily one of the most pervasive explosive weapons within the UNSC’s arsenal, largely due to its transportability and firepower.</strong></strong>
No lock-on I see… hmm interesting.
<strong><strong>The Z-180 Scattershot is a prominent Forerunner channel weapon that was used for close-range defense toward the end of their war with the Flood. While practically unstoppable up close, the most remarkable attribute of the Scattershot is its schismatic dispersal effect, drowning confined hard-surfaced interiors with brutal, ricocheting beams of energy.</strong></strong>
Shotgun replacement? also what do you think about the ricochet? OP or not OP?
<strong><strong>The M363 RPD is a low-profile single-shot weapon that launches a magnetically latched explosive, which the operator can remotely detonate when at a safe distance. Although previously manufactured in low quantities, this weapon’s size and ease-of-transportability has made it ubiquitous in the years which followed the Covenant War.</strong></strong>
^^ Just thought you’d find this interesting… its the rocket pistol.
<strong>ANyway THIS IS JUST SPECULATION!</strong>
please contribute your opinions :slight_smile:
-Yamahaftw-

I really don’t want Arby to be dead. Maybe the Civil war has only just ended and the Loyalists lost and are looking for a way to defeat Arbiter and end up finding Requiem?

Just you wait. Arbiter and Ship Master are going to make a heroic cameo in Halo 4 where they come charging in to save Chief from certain death.

Arbs is one of the best characters in Halo history, he deserves to appear in the reclaimer trilogy and kick some -Yoink-. If 343 simply decides to kill him offscreen in some book, I’ll be extremely pissed.

I don’t think he’s dead. We may not see him in H4, but most likely in H5. What I am hoping for is playability of Sangheili characters such as in Halo 2 for the next sequel. It would be intereseting to see the war through the Arbiter’s eyes.

I hope he is dead. Good riddance <3 ! :smiley:

That would be sad… It was so nice killing him in halo 3 by throwing him off the cliff

Well the whole Halo 4 video said at the beginning that the war was over with the ship being used for peace and yada, yada, yada before they get sucked in to Requiem.

I think they’ve worked out some agreement with the former Covenant, but have we ever considered that this agreement only extends so far? Like for instance they could have the freedom to destroy trespassers into their territory, something quite a lot of them wouldn’t turn down the chance to do.

Basically I’m saying it’s fully possible that there is no “new” Human/Covenant war, merely a handful of skirmishes whenever one side does something particularly stupid.

I’ve been wondering why these Phantoms seemed like the Separatist ones.

> I hope he is dead. Good riddance <3 ! :smiley:

You… you monster! :o

> That would be sad… It was so nice killing him in halo 3 by throwing him off the cliff

Teabagging him into oblivion was so much more satisfying.

There’s also letting him get boarded or assassinated by a half Flood.

But my favorite method has to be sword Flood!

> That would be sad… It was so nice killing him in halo 3 by throwing him off the cliff

that was halo wars and a different arbiter. there was an arbiter before the one on halo 2 and halo 3.