AR vs Storm Rifle

What are you using for the Waypoint Challenge? I’m having a lot more success with the Storm Rifle.

> What are you using for the Waypoint Challenge? I’m having a lot more success with the Storm Rifle.

I personally have not been doing the challenges but if I were to choose I would stick with the assualt rifle. I’ve never been a fan of automatic covi weapons… The storm rifle I would say is the best out of all of them.

Storm Rifle, trying to get the commendation up.

I think Assault Rifle’s better for the challenge.

In a 1v1 duel, sure the Storm Rifle will beat out the AR at CQC. However, the AR’s just more consistent and overall better in my opinion.

I’m not playing this broken game at the moment. But if I was, i’d probably be using the Storm Rifle. It’s better at closer ranges while the AR is better for slighly longer ranges.

I like the suppressor.

> What are you using for the Waypoint Challenge? I’m having a lot more success with the Storm Rifle.

The Assault Rifle.

it’s too bad there’s so much bloom on the suppressor. i wonder what would happen if they halved it?

> i wonder what would happen if they halved it?

The end of the world as we know it.

i have not yet tried the Storm Rifle online, but out of the two i would go Assault, its just the classic halo gun, i also have LE skin

I’ve been using Assault, but not really going for the Waypoint one since the maps are too big for automatic weapons.

I may give the SR a chance again and burst fire and see how that goes.

> it’s too bad there’s so much bloom on the suppressor. i wonder what would happen if they halved it?

Then one of my new favorite guns would be too good at its job and be the close range equivalent of the DMR.

I do not want that.

but your favorite gun gets shitstomped by almost every other gun in a non-ambush.

> but your favorite gun gets shitstomped by almost every other gun in a non-ambush.

Maybe when you use it, bro.

i don’t use it. bro.

> > i wonder what would happen if they halved it?
>
> The end of the world as we know it.

A.K.A. no need for any other weapon, even the boltshot (which everyone hates for some reason, stupids run straight at us in extremely close quarters…)

> > What are you using for the Waypoint Challenge? I’m having a lot more success with the Storm Rifle.
>
> I personally have not been doing the challenges but if I were to choose I would stick with the assualt rifle. I’ve never been a fan of automatic covi weapons… The storm rifle I would say is the best out of all of them.

Combat Evolved’s Plasma Rifle was awesome.

I’ve been using the Assault Rifle.

I’m using the Assault Rifle, but only due to wanting to get the UNSC Loadout Mastery Commendation. I love the Storm Rifle though, definitely the most underrated weapon in the game.