AR is far too powerful

Please make the game more skill based by making pistol and BR the better weapons. I was getting beat from across the map vs an AR.

I dont agree. I like the weapon balance. I hated in previous halo when everyone runs around with br.

I think the AR is great! no need to change it IMO.

> 2670661386192390;1:
> Please make the game more skill based by making pistol and BR the better weapons. I was getting beat from across the map vs an AR.

I agree. I think the AR could use at least a slight nerf.

> 2533274819820425;2:
> I dont agree. I like the weapon balance. I hated in previous halo when everyone runs around with br.

The BR has some skill to it. The AR has 0 skill involved. Hold “R” and run. If BR isn’t the primary, the pistol should far out perform the AR. It takes a lot of practice to hit head shots with a pistol or BR

> 2670661386192390;5:
> > 2533274819820425;2:
> > I dont agree. I like the weapon balance. I hated in previous halo when everyone runs around with br.
>
> The BR has some skill to it. The AR has 0 skill involved. Hold “R” and run. If BR isn’t the primary, the pistol should far out perform the AR. It takes a lot of practice to hit head shots with a pistol or BR

That is exactly why the AR feels overpowered. You do not need to hit headshots in halo, you have to hit 6 body 1 headshot.

AR is way too powerful at mid to long range agreed. Radar doesn’t work in mid proximity on multiple games . No melee lunge. Warthog gunner survives 5 grenades. Lots of things to fix

ar is in a good postion in damage however i think the range needs a decent nerf

More spread, less range. Easy fix.