Aquiring certain things via Req packs?

If I wanted to aquire a spacific item via a req pack, let’s say Lockes armour, how would I go about it?

What ways are there to aquire locked armour other than buying a hard copy of the game.
What would I need to do exactly to get it?

REQ packs are completely random. To obtain them, all you need to do is play any mode of multiplayer, and depending on how you do you get REQ packs.

Other than purchasing the limited edition from game stop or eb games, the only way to get locke’s armour is through the Req packs. We haven’t seen a rundown of how a req pack works yet (as in how many commons, uncommons, rares and super rares we get in a pack).

ALL HAIL THE RANDOM NUMBER GOD! All the RNG excepts is cash or grind and the results will show a need for plenty of both to receive the desired bauble or trinket.

We know there are different tiers of packs. So far we know of two of them, Legendary and Premium. Legendary packs will be guaranteed one legendary card. Premium we know nothing of other then that they are the highest tier and are only for people who are getting the LE, LCE, or console. Owners of these editions get fourteen of them but, only two can be opened a week.

To earn REQ packs, you must level up, complete commendation or, buy them via microtransactions. It’s unknown (at least to me) if there is an in-game currency which can be used to buy REQ packs.

What you get is random. It could be some skins, a weapon variant, and an armor set in one pack or a vehicle, stance, and skin in another. We also don’t know how many cards you get per pack.

The models I would guess that will most likely to be similar to the H5G Req packs would be ME3MP’s and Titanfall’s. Probably 3 to 5 types of packs with one being a utility supply pack and the others will vary the probabilities of common to high end drops.

> 2533274883849234;5:
> We know there are different tiers of packs. So far we know of two of them, Legendary and Premium. Legendary packs will be guaranteed one legendary card. Premium we know nothing of other then that they are the highest tier and are only for people who are getting the LE, LCE, or console. Owners of these editions get fourteen of them but, only two can be opened a week.
>
> To earn REQ packs, you must level up, complete commendation or, buy them via microtransactions. It’s unknown (at least to me) if there is an in-game currency which can be used to buy REQ packs.
>
> What you get is random. It could be some skins, a weapon variant, and an armor set in one pack or a vehicle, stance, and skin in another. We also don’t know how many cards you get per pack.

I wonder what achievement or rank u need to achieve to u lock Spartan Lockes armour.
It would be nice to know so I can make a decision on weather I buy the hard copy or simply grind till I get the armour