April Fool's is over, 343

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

343, you can return the hit boxes to normal size for the lower level players now. It’s getting old watching the replay of an SR2 shooting at his feet from across Exile and hitting you in the head with an assault rifle. Isn’t this game supposed to be fun for everyone?

I’m 12 and what is this?

Wait. What?

I don’t quite understand your point, but I REALLY want to believe that the kill cams do not actually represent the REAL way someone killed you.
Because if it does, A LOT of people have been killing me by shooting a wall or randomly to the air.

> I don’t quite understand your point, but I REALLY want to believe that the kill cams do not actually represent the REAL way someone killed you.
> Because if it does, A LOT of people have been killing me by shooting a wall or randomly to the air.

Kill cams have always been off. They are off in COD and almost any game with them in it but not to the extent of Halo’s kill cams. It’s just lag. It’s why we cant watch other peoples pov’s in theater in our films.

> > I don’t quite understand your point, but I REALLY want to believe that the kill cams do not actually represent the REAL way someone killed you.
> > Because if it does, A LOT of people have been killing me by shooting a wall or randomly to the air.
>
> Kill cams have always been off. They are off in COD and almost any game with them in it but not to the extent of Halo’s kill cams. It’s just lag. It’s why we cant watch other peoples pov’s in theater in our films.

Thanks for making it clear, good sir. :slight_smile:

> I don’t quite understand your point, but I REALLY want to believe that the kill cams do not actually represent the REAL way someone killed you.
> Because if it does, A LOT of people have been killing me by shooting a wall or randomly to the air.

This is the exact reason why i was wonder why even add a kill cam in ANY game? It’s very rarely accurate (I can only pray), whether it’s lag or something else that limits the kill cam from being accurate…it’s a useless feature in general.

> > I don’t quite understand your point, but I REALLY want to believe that the kill cams do not actually represent the REAL way someone killed you.
> > Because if it does, A LOT of people have been killing me by shooting a wall or randomly to the air.
>
> This is the exact reason why i was wonder why even add a kill cam in ANY game? It’s very rarely accurate (I can only pray), whether it’s lag or something else that limits the kill cam from being accurate…it’s a useless feature in general.

It’s quite accurate in COD.

> I’m 12 and what is this?

Your 12 and your on Halo Waypoint?

  • you’re

> 343, you can return the hit boxes to normal size for the lower level players now. It’s getting old watching the replay of an SR2 shooting at his feet from across Exile and hitting you in the head with an assault rifle. Isn’t this game supposed to be fun for everyone?

I honestly have no clue what you’re talking about. But if you have an issue with the game, sarcasm is an immature way to solve it.

> * you’re

I know, right?
Nobody ever gets that right.
The same for “there”/“their”.

To the people confused here, I think the OP believes what he sees on the kill cams. He thinks the playback on those kill cams are accurate.

> 343, you can return the hit boxes to normal size for the lower level players now. It’s getting old watching the replay of an SR2 shooting at his feet from across Exile and hitting you in the head with an assault rifle. Isn’t this game supposed to be fun for everyone?

The Kill Cams have always been a joke on this game, don’t watch them they are laggy and are inaccurate.