April Emblem

I am sorry to disturb you with such a small matter, but I haven’t received the emblem from the previous season. I was ranked plat 1 in Team Arena and I don’t understand why I haven’t got it. Any hep with that?

I’d try the support section but I got my emblem so its out for sure, did you check your packs here on waypoint thats where I opened mine

You get it after finishing your first match when the ranks have reset. Did you play a match yet?

I also did not get mine… I instead got a season 4 emblem

> 2534615147433705;3:
> You get it after finishing your first match when the ranks have reset. Did you play a match yet?

I did not play one match after they reset and I have received my emblem

Hi everyone! If you didn’t get it emblem!!! That mean you have to playing arena lists all of ranks on it then you will get emblem! If you playing just 2 lists of ranks on arena and other not ranks yet you will not get emblem!! Must all lists ranks on it! Have a good day!

Play a match after the reset

> 2533274792789426;6:
> Hi everyone! If you didn’t get it emblem!!! That mean you have to playing arena lists all of ranks on it then you will get emblem! If you playing just 2 lists of ranks on arena and other not ranks yet you will not get emblem!! Must all lists ranks on it! Have a good day!

Incorrect, I ranked in 2 playlists and received my emblem

> 2533274895479251;8:
> > 2533274792789426;6:
> > Hi everyone! If you didn’t get it emblem!!! That mean you have to playing arena lists all of ranks on it then you will get emblem! If you playing just 2 lists of ranks on arena and other not ranks yet you will not get emblem!! Must all lists ranks on it! Have a good day!
>
>
> Incorrect, I ranked in 2 playlists and received my emblem

Same here. Arena, Team Arena is all I ranked in. Opened my season emblem here on waypoint. haven’t played since reset.

You don’t have to play a match. The req pack was in my unopened packs.