Appreciation thread for 343.

A appreciate all the work going into development for bring MCC to PC. I can’t wait to relive all the good memories I had playing Halo when I was younger. 343, thank you!

It’s coming. The reclamation is mere months away.

Seriously, Huge thanks to 343, Splash Damage and Ruffian. I have wanted Halo on PC for years and I’m getting just what I wanted and so much more thanks to all of their hard work.

I also need to commend Microsoft. I can’t imagine that this whole endeavour is all that profitable without micro transactions and the like but they are putting the customer first for once; something that basically no other big publisher is doing at the minute.

I’m super happy with how when they saw the community having problems with their communication they quickly fixed it so people knew what was going on.

Also can’t wait for Halo PC.

Can’t wait to invade again. Reach will be ours.

Big thumbs up to 343 for doing as good as they have been. Can’t wait to enjoy these classics on PC.

Take my imaginary pizza. Because you already have enough i think.

> 2535453176810741;7:
> Take my imaginary pizza. Because you already have enough i think.

Actually they might of run out by now. Anyone got the number for the local dominoes? or should we grab them something a bit healthier?

Send them salad!

hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype

> 2535454703778907;2:
> It’s coming. The reclamation is mere months away.

…and we are hopeless to stop it.

> 2535463819039768;8:
> > 2535453176810741;7:
> > Take my imaginary pizza. Because you already have enough i think.
>
> Actually they might of run out by now. Anyone got the number for the local dominoes? or should we grab them something a bit healthier?

Nah. The healthier a food is, the less tasty it becomes. Pizza all the way!

> 2535471821288889;12:
> > 2535463819039768;8:
> > > 2535453176810741;7:
> > > Take my imaginary pizza. Because you already have enough i think.
> >
> > Actually they might of run out by now. Anyone got the number for the local dominoes? or should we grab them something a bit healthier?
>
> Nah. The healthier a food is, the less tasty it becomes. Pizza all the way!

That’s actually, only half true. The junkier the food, the easyer it is to cook. Healthy food can be very good.