Appreciation Post

November 1st, Halo Waypoint will make an ultimate transformation into a whole new look and feel. This new Waypoint coming will not be hosting the Forums, and i’ve heard they’re being moved to a 3rd party website. This also means unfortunately I will no longer be partaking in the forums come November 1st (for now).

So, my fellow fans of the Halo Franchise, thank you. Thank you for the amazing conversations, debates and laughs. This website has been a nexus for all of us to come together and discuss the things we love and hate about this great game and it’s universe. Ken2379, i’ve found that we often agree on alot of our opinions and I must say you are my favorite person on Waypoint. You’re a great guy, a gentleman and a scholar and I wish you the best, Spartan. I hope you make tons of new memories in Infinite and I hope we meet when the game launches. Best of luck to you, Ken, and to the rest of you in this community.

I love you guys, even if you are annoying sometimes :slight_smile:

While we’re here, go ahead and comment below one of your favorite memories from Halo!

Thank you for the kind words, I’ve enjoyed the forums a bunch since none of my friends are as enthusiastic about Halo as myself, it’s great to be able to discuss the game with equally passionate players.

I’ll be clocking in many hours in the new game, I’ll see you there!

I myself have had the same concerns, however users in this thread say it will remain, and that Discourse is a bankend change with examples provided in that thread and the threads linked in that thread.

I am looking for a concrete answer either way. Can you provide?

Should the forums cease to exist or function how they do now (really hope not), then a massive shout out to JB Linken. There is no one else on these forums whose opinion I respect more than yours and I have never disagreed with anything I have ever seen you post. You are my favorite user around here.

> 2533275019357130;4:
> Should the forums cease to exist or function how they do now (really hope not), then a massive shout out to JB Linken. There is no one else on these forums whose opinion I respect more than yours and I have never disagreed with anything I have ever seen you post. You are my favorite user around here.

I have to be honest. I can’t tell if this is ironic or sincere, but either way it made me smile!

These forums are a real home away from home for me. A continuation of the Bungie.net forums, where we can all come together to talk about this thing we all care about so much. I don’t want to see it or this community go away, and I don’t want to be relegated to another website which wouldn’t have the same atmosphere and environment as the official Halo forums.

We all chose to come here, specifically, and I think that’s something special.

I appreciate your post!

I remember joining the Halo Waypoint website back in December 2019. It was very exciting for me to join the Halo community especially when it comes to the Forums and the Spartan Companies in the Halo Waypoint website. At the same time, it was also a lot of fun talking about the Halo video games in the Forums.

My favorite memories will be playing Halo Reach, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST and Halo 4 on PC for the very first time.

> 2533274882898126;1:
> November 1st, Halo Waypoint will make an ultimate transformation into a whole new look and feel. This new Waypoint coming will not be hosting the Forums, and i’ve heard they’re being moved to a 3rd party website. This also means unfortunately I will no longer be partaking in the forums come November 1st (for now).
>
> So, my fellow fans of the Halo Franchise, thank you. Thank you for the amazing conversations, debates and laughs. This website has been a nexus for all of us to come together and discuss the things we love and hate about this great game and it’s universe. Ken2379, i’ve found that we often agree on alot of our opinions and I must say you are my favorite person on Waypoint. You’re a great guy, a gentleman and a scholar and I wish you the best, Spartan. I hope you make tons of new memories in Infinite and I hope we meet when the game launches. Best of luck to you, Ken, and to the rest of you in this community.
>
> I love you guys, even if you are annoying sometimes :slight_smile:
>
> While we’re here, go ahead and comment below one of your favorite memories from Halo!

Waitz what website are ethey moving too?

> 2533274882898126;1:
> November 1st, Halo Waypoint will make an ultimate transformation into a whole new look and feel. This new Waypoint coming will not be hosting the Forums, and i’ve heard they’re being moved to a 3rd party website. This also means unfortunately I will no longer be partaking in the forums come November 1st (for now).
>
> So, my fellow fans of the Halo Franchise, thank you. Thank you for the amazing conversations, debates and laughs. This website has been a nexus for all of us to come together and discuss the things we love and hate about this great game and it’s universe. Ken2379, i’ve found that we often agree on alot of our opinions and I must say you are my favorite person on Waypoint. You’re a great guy, a gentleman and a scholar and I wish you the best, Spartan. I hope you make tons of new memories in Infinite and I hope we meet when the game launches. Best of luck to you, Ken, and to the rest of you in this community.
>
>
> While we’re here, go ahead and comment below one of your favorite memories from Halo!

One of my favorite memories from Halo was loading it up on Christmas morning back in 2001 with my brother after we got a copy of the game with our first Xbox. Then accidentally shooting Keyes in the face…

Haven’t been here in these forums for long but its been great seeing your posts and replies!! Best of Luck!

> 2535413107551836;7:
> > 2533274882898126;1:
> > November 1st, Halo Waypoint will make an ultimate transformation into a whole new look and feel. This new Waypoint coming will not be hosting the Forums, and i’ve heard they’re being moved to a 3rd party website. This also means unfortunately I will no longer be partaking in the forums come November 1st (for now).
> >
> > So, my fellow fans of the Halo Franchise, thank you. Thank you for the amazing conversations, debates and laughs. This website has been a nexus for all of us to come together and discuss the things we love and hate about this great game and it’s universe. Ken2379, i’ve found that we often agree on alot of our opinions and I must say you are my favorite person on Waypoint. You’re a great guy, a gentleman and a scholar and I wish you the best, Spartan. I hope you make tons of new memories in Infinite and I hope we meet when the game launches. Best of luck to you, Ken, and to the rest of you in this community.
> >
> > I love you guys, even if you are annoying sometimes :slight_smile:
> >
> > While we’re here, go ahead and comment below one of your favorite memories from Halo!
>
> Waitz what website are ethey moving too?

I totally forgot. It starts with a D and kinda sounds like Discord

> 2533274882898126;9:
> > 2535413107551836;7:
> > > 2533274882898126;1:
> > > November 1st, Halo Waypoint will make an ultimate transformation into a whole new look and feel. This new Waypoint coming will not be hosting the Forums, and i’ve heard they’re being moved to a 3rd party website. This also means unfortunately I will no longer be partaking in the forums come November 1st (for now).
> > >
> > > So, my fellow fans of the Halo Franchise, thank you. Thank you for the amazing conversations, debates and laughs. This website has been a nexus for all of us to come together and discuss the things we love and hate about this great game and it’s universe. Ken2379, i’ve found that we often agree on alot of our opinions and I must say you are my favorite person on Waypoint. You’re a great guy, a gentleman and a scholar and I wish you the best, Spartan. I hope you make tons of new memories in Infinite and I hope we meet when the game launches. Best of luck to you, Ken, and to the rest of you in this community.
> > >
> > > I love you guys, even if you are annoying sometimes :slight_smile:
> > >
> > > While we’re here, go ahead and comment below one of your favorite memories from Halo!
> >
> > Waitz what website are ethey moving too?
>
> I totally forgot. It starts with a D and kinda sounds like Discord

The word was that it was moving to something called Discourse (I’d never heard of it prior to the initial announcement), but there hasn’t been any mention of it for some time now.

I just have to say for my short time in the forums, I have made so many good memories and I’ll never forget this place or any of you, i gotta mention that Freak A Fan would be one of my favorite users on this forum, she always has great ideas and constructive conversations.

I hope to see you all on infinite!

• Plushy

So, will there be an app? I’m confused

> 2533274882898126;1:
>
>
>

You legitimately made me cry. That was so heartfelt and touching, thank you!