Appreciation Post?

Everything on the forum seems negative for some odd reason, always complaints. Comments ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you like about 343 or H5 (Kiss butt post? xD)

The mind of the poster will desperately struggle to create complaints where none exist.

Being honest though, there will always be that one person who’ll complain. Can never satisfy the entire crowd, but to be honest there was a lot to complain about during the initial launch and following content updates (they’re updates not “DLC”. With DLC you have an OPTION to download it not be forced to download). I digress. The one thing I can really appreciate is the new forge. Seen some of the custom maps people have made in videos and they put an insane amount of effort into it.

> 2533274939018653;2:
> **The mind of the poster will desperately struggle to create complaints where none exist.**Being honest though, there will always be that one person who’ll complain. Can never satisfy the entire crowd, but to be honest there was a lot to complain about during the initial launch and following content updates (they’re updates not “DLC”. With DLC you have an OPTION to download it not be forced to download). I digress. The one thing I can really appreciate is the new forge. Seen some of the custom maps people have made in videos and they put an insane amount of effort into it.

I mean, IDK about you, but the ONLY game I’ve bought DLC for is Dying Light not a fan and never will be a fan of paying for extra content.

I litteraly made a post like this a week ago. In facts it’s featured.

Halo 4’s story was good and Halo 5’s Forge was good. That’s about it.

> 2535456187497849;3:
> > 2533274939018653;2:
> > **The mind of the poster will desperately struggle to create complaints where none exist.**Being honest though, there will always be that one person who’ll complain. Can never satisfy the entire crowd, but to be honest there was a lot to complain about during the initial launch and following content updates (they’re updates not “DLC”. With DLC you have an OPTION to download it not be forced to download). I digress. The one thing I can really appreciate is the new forge. Seen some of the custom maps people have made in videos and they put an insane amount of effort into it.
>
> I mean, IDK about you, but the ONLY game I’ve bought DLC for is Dying Light not a fan and never will be a fan of paying for extra content.

Dying Light is a game I will continue to return to for a long time. For some reason, killing zombies and parkour never get old to me. Think I might go back and finish the Following this week.

More on topic, I think there is a lot of complaining on this forum, but it’s not inherently a bad thing to say negative things about a game. Some people need to learn how to be more constructive with their criticism, but in the end I think negative feedback can be more useful than positive feedback. If I had to pick one thing I’m grateful for in Halo 5, I would say the return of a variety of social playlists.

> 2533274939354123;4:
> I litteraly made a post like this a week ago. In facts it’s featured.

Sorry?

> 2533274817408735;6:
> > 2535456187497849;3:
> > > 2533274939018653;2:
> > > **The mind of the poster will desperately struggle to create complaints where none exist.**Being honest though, there will always be that one person who’ll complain. Can never satisfy the entire crowd, but to be honest there was a lot to complain about during the initial launch and following content updates (they’re updates not “DLC”. With DLC you have an OPTION to download it not be forced to download). I digress. The one thing I can really appreciate is the new forge. Seen some of the custom maps people have made in videos and they put an insane amount of effort into it.
> >
> > I mean, IDK about you, but the ONLY game I’ve bought DLC for is Dying Light not a fan and never will be a fan of paying for extra content.
>
> Dying Light is a game I will continue to return to for a long time. For some reason, killing zombies and parkour never get old to me. Think I might go back and finish the Following this week.
>
> More on topic, I think there is a lot of complaining on this forum, but it’s not inherently a bad thing to say negative things about a game. Some people need to learn how to be more constructive with their criticism, but in the end I think negative feedback can be more useful than positive feedback. If I had to pick one thing I’m grateful for in Halo 5, I would say the return of a variety of social playlists.

Social playlist and forge are incredible no doubt.

People who are enjoying the game don’t always feel the need to proclaim it. They just keep happily playing. As far as praise for 343, the jury is still out. They are 1-1 with me. Halo 5 is great, but I haven’t forgotten MCC. They do lots of stuff right in Halo 5 and i love it, but MCC was broken at launch and made me regret buying an Xbox One at the time.

I’m glad that the Railgun was retooled as a hitscan weapon, rather than its Halo 4 version that had travel time with its slugs.

The return of some fan-favourite gamemodes (Grifball, Infection, Action Sack, and Firefight) also puts a smile on my face.

I honestly love everything except match making when it comes to fireteams =p.