Appreciation for ODST just went up even more

I have been watching Firefly recently, and now I love ODST even more than I previously did (which was a lot!!!) Anyone else have this happen? Its almost like a reunion for those guys. :slight_smile:

ODST got me to watch Firefly but it didn’t make me like ODST more.

> ODST got me to watch Firefly but it didn’t make me like ODST more.

Sorry, my word choice wasn’t exactly the greatest in the original post. What I meant was, ODST was my favorite in the series anyways, but now, after watching Firefly, I appreciate all the behind the scenes stuff and little nods that went right over my head before. It makes my favorite campaign an even more fun experience.

I believe on Legendary during the opening you can hear Nathan Fillion say “This is Captain Malcolm Reynolds”, nerdgasm.

I remember playing it when it came out, HDTV, 5.0 surround sound, pitch black room, a comfy bed, a memorable experience. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I’ve said this here somewhere before, but there was a wonderful light rain while waiting for ODST, nice weather so I could play with my windows open when I got home, so it added to the atmosphere… it’s supposed to rain all week, perhaps I’ll play it again.

> I think I’ve said this here somewhere before, but there was a wonderful light rain while waiting for ODST, nice weather so I could play with my windows open when I got home, so it added to the atmosphere… it’s supposed to rain all week, perhaps I’ll play it again.

Especially when it’s a grey sky with rain. :slight_smile:

ODST is an awesome game, without a doubt. Although the first time I played it was an incredible experience, the many complaints it got were pretty valid. But when looking at what it was (a cool new perspective of the Halo experience) and not what people expected it to be (Halo 4, essentially) you get a huge appreciation for it.

I don’t even remember the complaints for ODST… I personally just went through and beat the game on Legendary solo. I felt like it was a great game. I wish the story was finished, what information did they extract from the engineer, etc…

I loved Halo 3: ODST from the start I’ve played nearly 600 games on it.