Appreciate the more important things.

So a lot of trash talk has been thrown at 343 for the bugs, the new updates blah blah blah. Reading the newest update, I am beyond impressed. Forget the falcon or new reqs, they are fixing the matchmaking system, lag, bringing in PGCR. Feel free to complain, but they are finally taking care of the more important things, so they can focus on new content.

Thank you 343, it’s good to know you care.

> 2533274809217985;1:
> So a lot of trash talk has been thrown at 343 for the bugs, the new updates blah blah blah. Reading the newest update, I am beyond impressed. Forget the falcon or new reqs, they are fixing the matchmaking system, lag, bringing in PGCR. Feel free to complain, but they are finally taking care of the more important things, so they can focus on new content.
>
> Thank you 343, it’s good to know you care.

I’m not a fan of the 343 hate band-wagon but most of the complaints stem from a valid reason.
Just don’t go praising them until the update is out and working.

It’s sad to see how much better Halo was in Bungies hands and how the only thing 343 improved was graphics, which is no improvement considering the upgrade of technology. Yes I do enjoy Halo 5 but it’s a downgrade in my opinion and they’re lucky no other game ever got my interest or else I wouldn’t donate my measely 60 dollars to them to buy this game.

> 2533274816196250;3:
> It’s sad to see how much better Halo was in Bungies hands and how the only thing 343 improved was graphics, which is no improvement considering the upgrade of technology. Yes I do enjoy Halo 5 but it’s a downgrade in my opinion and they’re lucky no other game ever got my interest or else I wouldn’t donate my measely 60 dollars to them to buy this game.

Rose coloured glasses much? :wink:

Didn’t play 4 enough to really comment, but H5 is doing a great job of being looked after and updated.

And came out of the box (for multiplayer anyway) in as good a condition as any halo I can remember (and I have played them all at launch. Well, a month or so after launch for H5, tbf).

Dedicated servers are a massive win, for a start.

> 2533274809217985;1:
> So a lot of trash talk has been thrown at 343 for the bugs, the new updates blah blah blah. Reading the newest update, I am beyond impressed. Forget the falcon or new reqs, they are fixing the matchmaking system, lag, bringing in PGCR. Feel free two :expressionless:complain, but they are finally taking care of the more important things, so they can focus on new content.
>
> Thank you 343, it’s good to know you😚 care.,’

They care so much about how They wanted Halo to be that they virtually reinvented it. If they had launched a solid game with everything we’ve come to expect, all the updates we have seen so far would be new content, not putting out fires. You act like all these updates are improvements not recycled content.

> 2533274794848055;4:
> > 2533274816196250;3:
> > It’s sad to see how much better Halo was in Bungies hands and how the only thing 343 improved was graphics, which is no improvement considering the upgrade of technology. Yes I do enjoy Halo 5 but it’s a downgrade in my opinion and they’re lucky no other game ever got my interest or else I wouldn’t donate my measely 60 dollars to them to buy this game.
>
>
> Rose coloured glasses much? :wink:
>
> Didn’t play 4 enough to really comment, but H5 is doing a great job of being looked after and updated.
>
> And came out of the box (for multiplayer anyway) in as good a condition as any halo I can remember (and I have played them all at launch. Well, a month or so after launch for H5, tbf).
>
> Dedicated servers are a massive win, for a start.

I was a very avid player of Halo 2 and 3 back in the day and as soon as Reach came out it literally killed it for me. I only played Reach for a week and quit Halo until Halo 5 came out and it took me a week to get used to it but it honestly doesn’t feel like Halo to me anymore but like I said I enjoy it for what it’s worth.

> 2533274794848055;4:
> > 2533274816196250;3:
> > It’s sad to see how much better Halo was in Bungies hands and how the only thing 343 improved was graphics, which is no improvement considering the upgrade of technology. Yes I do enjoy Halo 5 but it’s a downgrade in my opinion and they’re lucky no other game ever got my interest or else I wouldn’t donate my measely 60 dollars to them to buy this game.
>
>
> Rose coloured glasses much? :wink:
>
> Didn’t play 4 enough to really comment, but H5 is doing a great job of being looked after and updated.
>
> And came out of the box (for multiplayer anyway) in as good a condition as any halo I can remember (and I have played them all at launch. Well, a month or so after launch for H5, tbf).
>
> Dedicated servers are a massive win, for a start.

You haven’t put enough time into H4 to comment, but H5s multiplayer launched as good as any other Halo??? I can agree that dedicated servers are a plus, but everything else? Virtually no playlists, forged and remixed maps, -Yoink- lobbies, less customization. That’s not even close to being on par with any of Halos previous installments, and updating the game to avoid criticism isn’t exactly fan service.

Betrayal system being looked at yet? And what’s PGCR?

Post Game Carnage Report