Appearance Variants

Looking at where we stand now, we have addressed many areas in our games. Customization especially.
When meeting new players and looking at their take of the game through their character it allows other players a broader perspective of player and game relation.

I take great pride in my player customization that I would really opt to have variants, similar to loadouts but for player appearance.

When adding a new set of gear it pulls the player even more into the game, making it feel more embracing and interactive.

I feel as if this would fit in MCC best if not better than Infinite, yet it would be nice to be able to switch your character at the tap of a button, being that we are stepping into next gen.

What do you think would you like to have an appearance loadout in your customization menu?

An appearance loadout would be a great quality of life addition to both MCC and Infinite. I know I would like to have different armor sets, especially with how much customization it looks like we are going to get for Infinite. I do hope they have a better way to show what you have just earned or unlocked. In Halo 5 once you got something it just disappears into a vast jumble of cards and boxes in the customization menu. In MCC it is a little better because they have the little exclamation point to show you where something new is, but sometimes I feel like it doesn’t quite lead you to where the new unlock is.

> 2533274866022405;2:
> I do hope they have a better way to show what you have just earned or unlocked. In Halo 5 once you got something it just disappears into a vast jumble of cards and boxes in the customization menu. In MCC it is a little better because they have the little exclamation point to show you where something new is, but sometimes I feel like it doesn’t quite lead you to where the new unlock is.

343i and Xbox game studios do a great job in administering player feedback and addressing key areas of the game to make it better. A lot of games now work towards recapping player progression in their menus, maybe some sort of catalog system would work well to fix this type of problem other players may be facing.