Apparently you can kill steal in warzone.

So I received a message that I was a noob and the reason teams lose because I killed someone in warzone. Remember to just hold back and let one person take the spire by themselves.

lol, the halo community sometimes. smh

wut

A kill stolen is still a kill for your team or is that not how that works…?

Some people get very concerned about their kills being stolen. I Tend to shoot pretty much any enemy i see (depending on situation) which sometimes means i steal kills others i get them stolen from me. I dont worry about it but some people have real issues with this kind of stuff.

Hey, if playing janitor means I get more points put towards my REQ level, I’ll happily play janitor.

you probably stole his assassination . i hate when ppl do that, if you did well, id hate you too

Oh, the Carbine. The ultimate in quick popped-shields kill steals.

> 2533274883849234;5:
> Hey, if playing janitor means I get more points put towards my REQ level, I’ll happily play janitor.

This.

Unless you steal an assassination it’s all good

I only get annoyed when people blatantly attempt to steal assassinations, I once had a guy empty an entire mag with the sniper trying to steal one from me.

If it ain’t nailed down, someone will find a way to steal it. Kill stealing is a part of Halo (or any FPS game with online multiplayer) for which I am thankful (I stole a lot of kills in Halo 4 and Halo 5)

I never understood how you could “steal” a point from a teammate. Sure there are individual stats to consider, but its a team game! You don’t see football players complaining when a teammate beats them to a tackle, usually they say thanks.

There was one assassination going on that I do recall and if it was possible I did kill steal it wasn’t blatant. He was trying to assassinate someone while 4 attackers were surrounding him from the middle ramp. Coming to this realization I see now that there could of been a chance I killed the guy with the numerous bullets I was shooting towards the area along with the grenades trying to cover his elite tactics. I’m a noob and will break my Xbox after I get off work.

You know what I don’t get, sometimes I’m just sitting in the garage while defending it. Never did I touch Knight Strategos and I got the kill for him. LOL

some people think if they see someone and someone else kills him they think that was there kill not his

There’s no such thing as kill stealing on team games imo, unless is an assassination, but even still you can turn those off if its that much of an issue for you.

> 2533274883849234;5:
> Hey, if playing janitor means I get more points put towards my REQ level, I’ll happily play janitor.

FFA is a free janitor service. They offer many benefits even at a just starting REQ salary.

> 2799335661247534;6:
> you probably stole his assassination . i hate when ppl do that, if you did well, id hate you too

Anyone else steal assassination sometimes because you can’t tell whether your teammate is the one being killed or not? Did this in Warzone last night and the guy spent the rest of the game Spartan charging me. Even after me saying, “Sorry man, I honestly thought you were the one being assassinated.”

> 2533274989334266;4:
> Some people get very concerned about their kills being stolen. I Tend to shoot pretty much any enemy i see (depending on situation) which sometimes means i steal kills others i get them stolen from me. I dont worry about it but some people have real issues with this kind of stuff.

it’s a shame that people cant just, sit back, relax, and enjoy the game…

> 2533274820541653;17:
> > 2533274883849234;5:
> > Hey, if playing janitor means I get more points put towards my REQ level, I’ll happily play janitor.
>
>
> FFA is a free janitor service. They offer many benefits even at a just starting REQ salary.

REQ level not points.