Apparently Ranks Are Resetting?

Hey 343, riddle me this one…

[Disclaimer: I am coming here to rant about a number, yes I know. But I wish they told us about this before they implemented it…]

Playing all weekend, finally got up to a level 10 this morning. After another game to get my 11, I reset to 1. Frustrated, I dealt with it and continued to play. Focused on getting back my lost rank. Well tonight, I managed to finally get back up to a 9. Once I played the game to get back the 10, back to 1 all over again. WHY is there no note about this? Did you intentionally do this? What is the deal?

> 2533274868976626;1:
> Hey 343, riddle me this one…
>
> [Disclaimer: I am coming here to rant about a number, yes I know. But I wish they told us about this before they implemented it…]
>
> Playing all weekend, finally got up to a level 10 this morning. After another game to get my 11, I reset to 1. Frustrated, I dealt with it and continued to play. Focused on getting back my lost rank. Well tonight, I managed to finally get back up to a 9. Once I played the game to get back the 10, back to 1 all over again. WHY is there no note about this? Did you intentionally do this? What is the deal?

Have you recently quit, during a live game on purpose?

> 2533274862215606;2:
> > 2533274868976626;1:
> > Hey 343, riddle me this one…
> >
> > [Disclaimer: I am coming here to rant about a number, yes I know. But I wish they told us about this before they implemented it…]
> >
> > Playing all weekend, finally got up to a level 10 this morning. After another game to get my 11, I reset to 1. Frustrated, I dealt with it and continued to play. Focused on getting back my lost rank. Well tonight, I managed to finally get back up to a 9. Once I played the game to get back the 10, back to 1 all over again. WHY is there no note about this? Did you intentionally do this? What is the deal?
>
>
> Have you recently quit, during a live game on purpose?

It has nothing to do with quitting. 90% of peoples ranks have reset, not just one, but multiple times. I’ve literally watched it go from a 12 to a 1 while sitting in a lobby waiting for a match. Then 20 mins later, still not match, another guys rank reset. Just another bug that this game has implemented for us loyal consumers.

> 2533274868976626;1:
> Hey 343, riddle me this one…
>
> [Disclaimer: I am coming here to rant about a number, yes I know. But I wish they told us about this before they implemented it…]
>
> Playing all weekend, finally got up to a level 10 this morning. After another game to get my 11, I reset to 1. Frustrated, I dealt with it and continued to play. Focused on getting back my lost rank. Well tonight, I managed to finally get back up to a 9. Once I played the game to get back the 10, back to 1 all over again. WHY is there no note about this? Did you intentionally do this? What is the deal?

ranks are going to reset starting Wednesday anyways so chill take a deep breathe and relax

Glitch. Had mine reset 4 times already.