Apparently Jun is alive? Great!

This was originally going to be in that thread but the reply got so long so i didn’t want to take up peoples time and diverge from the point of the thread so i made this and i don’t want to draw attention away from the main thread so link.

Jun alive sweet. No not really, so i guess Reach wasn’t that hard for the worst member of Noble Team. Out of all of Noble Team Jun was the worst combatant and leader. I loved Jun, he was awesome and when i saw him going off with Halsey i was like
“Oh -Yoink-, he won’t be coming back.” For reasons of that those who read the books already know.

When i first saw that link i thought it was Jun recommending Palmer before he died. That would make more sense because there was a spartan IV team active during 2552. Rather than him surviving Reach. Hell if he survived lets throw in Noble 6 as well, we didn’t see him/her survive and that would please more fans than bringing Jun back. Also Emile could be alive as well, Baird took an energy sword and so did MC so he could be alive as well and they could of saved Noble 6.

BAM! Spartan IV Noble Team right there. Hell technically Jorge didn’t die he was just teleported to an unknown region of the universe. But the chances of us every seeing him is very low.

Also i just see this as yet another attempt to make Palmer better. They could of had about 40 other Spartans recommend Palmer like Linda, Kelly, any of the Black Team Spartans, or even the Commanders of the Spartan II and III program but they choose Jun. The only other Spartan to ever appear in a game. Even thought it was clear that he didn’t make it because didn’t Bungie say that all of Noble Team dies. It brings me great joy that he is alive but it hurts my brain on how he even got off of Reach. How Noble team saw each otehr as family and yet he didn’t go for Noble 6. Since Halsey thought he was dead that means he was just roaming around Reach. Which the only part that wasn’t glassed was where Halsey was,.

IDK It just seems like an attempt for 343i to try and boost up Palmer by saying a fan favorite wanted her to become a Spartan even thought Jun has PTSD and for sure wouldn’t be the best candidate to be deciding who should be apart of the… HOLY SHIIIIIIT. That is how she got into the Spartan program. It is true a mentally unstable person enlisted her.

Now my Mind=Blown to know that she got into the Spartan Program because the person who wanted her in the Program was mentally unstable. Now I somewhat forgive Palmer and her past mistakes. It is clear now that her being a Spartan is a fluke. Now the crew of Halo 3 ODST being Spartans would be nice. besides Buck and Veronica. They were supposed to get married after the war and i don’t think they would become Spartans for after that. But i’m sure Dutch, a religious man wouldn’t really be for genetic modification. Romeo wouldn’t either because he is good friends with him and likes to be with his friend. But Mickey and JD have a big chance.

Thoughts?

There is a lot of discussion about this in the Universe forum.

Though it seems it has kind of derailed to what seems like 343i exaggerating Palmer’s service record for the Requiem Campaigns to make her look cooler discussions.

At this point we may as well bring Sgt. Johnson back by saying he fell into some magical Forerunner device and he became perfectly okay and now lives on what’s left of the Ark. Because if we’re bringing dead characters back we may as well bring back the one that’s best at it.

I just had to say wow, I played all the Halo game’s, read quite a bit of the Halo book’s, seen all of the animation’s but wasn’t aware that he was proven to have survived or the fact that he helped start the Spartan IV project.

> There is a lot of discussion about this in the Universe forum.
>
> Though it seems it has kind of derailed to what seems like 343i exaggerating Palmer’s service record for the Requiem Campaigns to make her look cooler discussions.

Good to know people are talking about it. Going to go check that out. Also that is what i am trying to say. The past like 4 Halo related things that have been updated. 3 of them have been to try and make Palmer seem better. Like i have said many times, 343i is trying to force people to like her. I recall someone posting that 343i shouldn’t make her a hero anymore because she has to much hate. Now they should just make her a character that always interrupts things like -Yoinking!- up and ruining things by like being the Illusive Woman ( ironic as hell) but it would be better because she would become someone fans love to hate. I don’t think a female charater has ever been casted that way. Someone you love to hate.

> At this point we may as well bring Sgt. Johnson back by saying he fell into some magical Forerunner device and he became perfectly okay and now lives on what’s left of the Ark. Because if we’re bringing dead characters back we may as well bring back the one that’s best at it.

I would believe that more than Jun being alive.

He should of just died like the rest of Noble team. Now we’ll have to hear how Halsey stabbed him in the back, I guarantee.

> There is a lot of discussion about this in the Universe forum.
>
> Though it seems it has kind of derailed to what seems like 343i exaggerating Palmer’s service record for the Requiem Campaigns to make her look cooler discussions.

Because that’s the real story. I think the “former” part in the description points to him recommending her before he died on Reach.

> He should of just died like the rest of Noble team. Now we’ll have to hear how Halsey stabbed him in the back, I guarantee.

If they do that then can we, as the community, just organize a metric ton of hate-mail to send 343i? And I mean a literal metric ton of actual mail, because the Halsey hate already became overkill in Glasslands.

> He should of just died like the rest of Noble team. Now we’ll have to hear how Halsey stabbed him in the back, I guarantee.

That would be bull if that happened. He knows Halsey personally. He knew Jorge and how he feels about her. If Jun turns out to hate Halsey i will give up on Halo. Not only have they broken lore many times already but now they are turning around peoples personalities.

> > There is a lot of discussion about this in the Universe forum.
> >
> > Though it seems it has kind of derailed to what seems like 343i exaggerating Palmer’s service record for the Requiem Campaigns to make her look cooler discussions.
>
> Because that’s the real story. I think the “former” part in the description points to him recommending her before he died on Reach.

Really, because i was there (LOL) and that isn’t the real story.

> > He should of just died like the rest of Noble team. Now we’ll have to hear how Halsey stabbed him in the back, I guarantee.
>
> If they do that then can we, as the community, just organize a metric ton of hate-mail to send 343i? And I mean a literal metric ton of actual mail, because the Halsey hate already became overkill in Glasslands.

I agree. I will be apart of this. For now i will put RIP Guilty Spark everytime 343i screws up.

now this new thing that is going on… RIP Guilty Spark.

A Simple Ball with a Complicated Purpose.

Okay, I’m just going to get this out of the way.

JORGE IS DEAD. DEAD. DEAD. DEAD.

What people tend to forget is that he took off his helmet. HE TOOK OFF HIS DAMN HELMET.

Chief and the other Spartan IIs had a tough time in slipspace in First Strike while fully armored. I think one died or something, but I’m not entirely sure about that. But still, that mans that Jorge would have to go through that…without a helmet or being fully armored.

Also, if he somehow made it through the portal, just remember that it was a random location that was designated. Now, there’s no way that he’d arrive at any livable area. The percentage chance is so low on that one.

That means he’d come out of the portal into space. Space, well, doesn’t have a whole lot of air at all, and he doesn’t have a helmet on…

Jorge is dead.

/rant

> Okay, I’m just going to get this out of the way.
>
> JORGE IS DEAD. DEAD. DEAD. DEAD.
>
> What people tend to forget is that he took off his helmet. HE TOOK OFF HIS DAMN HELMET.
>
> Chief and the other Spartan IIs had a tough time in slipspace in First Strike while fully armored. I think one died or something, but I’m not entirely sure about that. But still, that mans that Jorge would have to go through that…without a helmet or being fully armored.
>
> Also, if he somehow made it through the portal, just remember that it was a random location that was designated. Now, there’s no way that he’d arrive at any livable area. The percentage chance is so low on that one.
>
> That means he’d come out of the portal into space. Space, well, doesn’t have a whole lot of air at all, and he doesn’t have a helmet on…
>
> Jorge is dead.
>
> /rant

I was just saying no need to rant…also he could of put it back on after he realised.

" -Yoink-! I HAVE A CHANCE TO SURVIVE! "

> > Okay, I’m just going to get this out of the way.
> >
> > JORGE IS DEAD. DEAD. DEAD. DEAD.
> >
> > What people tend to forget is that he took off his helmet. HE TOOK OFF HIS DAMN HELMET.
> >
> > Chief and the other Spartan IIs had a tough time in slipspace in First Strike while fully armored. I think one died or something, but I’m not entirely sure about that. But still, that mans that Jorge would have to go through that…without a helmet or being fully armored.
> >
> > Also, if he somehow made it through the portal, just remember that it was a random location that was designated. Now, there’s no way that he’d arrive at any livable area. The percentage chance is so low on that one.
> >
> > That means he’d come out of the portal into space. Space, well, doesn’t have a whole lot of air at all, and he doesn’t have a helmet on…
> >
> > Jorge is dead.
> >
> > /rant
>
> I was just saying no need to rant…also he could of put it back on after he realised.
>
> " -Yoink!-! I HAVE A CHANCE TO SURVIVE! "

True true.

Sorry for ranting haha. If it were up to me, I wouldn’t have killed Jorge off in Reach. I loved his character. And he had some potential, but there’s just no way to bring him back sadly.

> > > Okay, I’m just going to get this out of the way.
> > >
> > > JORGE IS DEAD. DEAD. DEAD. DEAD.
> > >
> > > What people tend to forget is that he took off his helmet. HE TOOK OFF HIS DAMN HELMET.
> > >
> > > Chief and the other Spartan IIs had a tough time in slipspace in First Strike while fully armored. I think one died or something, but I’m not entirely sure about that. But still, that mans that Jorge would have to go through that…without a helmet or being fully armored.
> > >
> > > Also, if he somehow made it through the portal, just remember that it was a random location that was designated. Now, there’s no way that he’d arrive at any livable area. The percentage chance is so low on that one.
> > >
> > > That means he’d come out of the portal into space. Space, well, doesn’t have a whole lot of air at all, and he doesn’t have a helmet on…
> > >
> > > Jorge is dead.
> > >
> > > /rant
> >
> > I was just saying no need to rant…also he could of put it back on after he realised.
> >
> > " -Yoink!-! I HAVE A CHANCE TO SURVIVE! "
>
> True true.
>
> Sorry for ranting haha. If it were up to me, I wouldn’t have killed Jorge off in Reach. I loved his character. And he had some potential, but there’s just no way to bring him back sadly.

Its all good and that is very true about all of Noble Team without an outrageous amount of BS. I say if they bring Jun back than it than should bring back Noble 6 and Emile. Like i said before energy swords aren’t instant death they are just advance swords. Like Baird he survived and so did MC. So if a marine survived i bet a Spartan III can as well.

HORRAYY! The old worst Halo character of all time has joined forces with the NEW worst Halo character of all time.

Wow.

I seriously don’t understand the reasoning for keeping Jun alive, he was the worst member of noble team and was completely useless in the story and the game.

> > > > Okay, I’m just going to get this out of the way.
> > > >
> > > > JORGE IS DEAD. DEAD. DEAD. DEAD.
> > > >
> > > > What people tend to forget is that he took off his helmet. HE TOOK OFF HIS DAMN HELMET.
> > > >
> > > > Chief and the other Spartan IIs had a tough time in slipspace in First Strike while fully armored. I think one died or something, but I’m not entirely sure about that. But still, that mans that Jorge would have to go through that…without a helmet or being fully armored.
> > > >
> > > > Also, if he somehow made it through the portal, just remember that it was a random location that was designated. Now, there’s no way that he’d arrive at any livable area. The percentage chance is so low on that one.
> > > >
> > > > That means he’d come out of the portal into space. Space, well, doesn’t have a whole lot of air at all, and he doesn’t have a helmet on…
> > > >
> > > > Jorge is dead.
> > > >
> > > > /rant
> > >
> > > I was just saying no need to rant…also he could of put it back on after he realised.
> > >
> > > " -Yoink!-! I HAVE A CHANCE TO SURVIVE! "
> >
> > True true.
> >
> > Sorry for ranting haha. If it were up to me, I wouldn’t have killed Jorge off in Reach. I loved his character. And he had some potential, but there’s just no way to bring him back sadly.
>
> Its all good and that is very true about all of Noble Team without an outrageous amount of BS. I say if they bring Jun back than it than should bring back Noble 6 and Emile. Like i said before energy swords aren’t instant death they are just advance swords. Like Baird he survived and so did MC. So if a marine survived i bet a Spartan III can as well.

IIRC, Mjonlir only has 90 minutes of air, It was a UNSC slipspace drive as well so it would take quite a lot longer than 90 minutes to get anywhere. It’s more likely he died instantly the moment the drive activated.

Six and Emile are definitely dead. If Emile was alive he would of told Six as he climbed into the mass driver and not just stayed motionless on the floor. Six was pinned down without shields by several Elites, there is no way he would survive that

> > > > > Okay, I’m just going to get this out of the way.
> > > > >
> > > > > JORGE IS DEAD. DEAD. DEAD. DEAD.
> > > > >
> > > > > What people tend to forget is that he took off his helmet. HE TOOK OFF HIS DAMN HELMET.
> > > > >
> > > > > Chief and the other Spartan IIs had a tough time in slipspace in First Strike while fully armored. I think one died or something, but I’m not entirely sure about that. But still, that mans that Jorge would have to go through that…without a helmet or being fully armored.
> > > > >
> > > > > Also, if he somehow made it through the portal, just remember that it was a random location that was designated. Now, there’s no way that he’d arrive at any livable area. The percentage chance is so low on that one.
> > > > >
> > > > > That means he’d come out of the portal into space. Space, well, doesn’t have a whole lot of air at all, and he doesn’t have a helmet on…
> > > > >
> > > > > Jorge is dead.
> > > > >
> > > > > /rant
> > > >
> > > > I was just saying no need to rant…also he could of put it back on after he realised.
> > > >
> > > > " -Yoink!-! I HAVE A CHANCE TO SURVIVE! "
> > >
> > > True true.
> > >
> > > Sorry for ranting haha. If it were up to me, I wouldn’t have killed Jorge off in Reach. I loved his character. And he had some potential, but there’s just no way to bring him back sadly.
> >
> > Its all good and that is very true about all of Noble Team without an outrageous amount of BS. I say if they bring Jun back than it than should bring back Noble 6 and Emile. Like i said before energy swords aren’t instant death they are just advance swords. Like Baird he survived and so did MC. So if a marine survived i bet a Spartan III can as well.
>
> IIRC, Mjonlir only has 90 minutes of air, It was a UNSC slipspace drive as well so it would take quite a lot longer than 90 minutes to get anywhere. It’s more likely he died instantly the moment the drive activated.
>
> Six and Emile are definitely dead. If Emile was alive he would of told Six as he climbed into the mass driver and not just stayed motionless on the floor. Six was pinned down without shields by several Elites, there is no way he would survive that

Mjolnir links to the brain. If the user is dead so is hte armor. Shoot Emile, his shields flicker. He was alive. Also Noble 6 could of been saved by that Golden Elite and taken in because he was a great fighter. We didn’t see him/her die. All we saw was a pile of dead elites, a wounded Zealot along with a general. If Noble 6 picked un any of the fallen elites weapons he would of easily of killed the unshielded zealot and only had to deal with the general with the sword.

Like 343i has declared before there was a Spartan IV group active before the ending of the War so it is possible that since they didn’t find the body of Noble 6 that he/she could of been inducted into the program becoming the first Spartan IV.

Jorges chances of survival were less than 3 percent so he is gone.

> > > > > > Okay, I’m just going to get this out of the way.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > JORGE IS DEAD. DEAD. DEAD. DEAD.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > What people tend to forget is that he took off his helmet. HE TOOK OFF HIS DAMN HELMET.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Chief and the other Spartan IIs had a tough time in slipspace in First Strike while fully armored. I think one died or something, but I’m not entirely sure about that. But still, that mans that Jorge would have to go through that…without a helmet or being fully armored.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Also, if he somehow made it through the portal, just remember that it was a random location that was designated. Now, there’s no way that he’d arrive at any livable area. The percentage chance is so low on that one.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > That means he’d come out of the portal into space. Space, well, doesn’t have a whole lot of air at all, and he doesn’t have a helmet on…
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Jorge is dead.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > /rant
> > > > >
> > > > > I was just saying no need to rant…also he could of put it back on after he realised.
> > > > >
> > > > > " -Yoink!-! I HAVE A CHANCE TO SURVIVE! "
> > > >
> > > > True true.
> > > >
> > > > Sorry for ranting haha. If it were up to me, I wouldn’t have killed Jorge off in Reach. I loved his character. And he had some potential, but there’s just no way to bring him back sadly.
> > >
> > > Its all good and that is very true about all of Noble Team without an outrageous amount of BS. I say if they bring Jun back than it than should bring back Noble 6 and Emile. Like i said before energy swords aren’t instant death they are just advance swords. Like Baird he survived and so did MC. So if a marine survived i bet a Spartan III can as well.
> >
> > IIRC, Mjonlir only has 90 minutes of air, It was a UNSC slipspace drive as well so it would take quite a lot longer than 90 minutes to get anywhere. It’s more likely he died instantly the moment the drive activated.
> >
> > Six and Emile are definitely dead. If Emile was alive he would of told Six as he climbed into the mass driver and not just stayed motionless on the floor. Six was pinned down without shields by several Elites, there is no way he would survive that
>
> Mjolnir links to the brain. If the user is dead so is hte armor. Shoot Emile, his shields flicker. He was alive. Also Noble 6 could of been saved by that Golden Elite and taken in because he was a great fighter. We didn’t see him/her die. All we saw was a pile of dead elites, a wounded Zealot along with a general. If Noble 6 picked un any of the fallen elites weapons he would of easily of killed the unshielded zealot and only had to deal with the general with the sword.
>
> Like 343i has declared before there was a Spartan IV group active before the ending of the War so it is possible that since they didn’t find the body of Noble 6 that he/she could of been inducted into the program becoming the first Spartan IV.
>
> Jorges chances of survival were less than 3 percent so he is gone.

Gameplay, He is dead. Even if he did survive the glassing would of got him. Saying Emile is alive is like saying if you through enough grenades a dead elites they will stand up and hold an invisible assualt rifle.

Six is dead. The zealot wasn’t unshielded. His shields recharge just as he begins to stab him.