Apparentley the Grunt funeral skull comes with the game!

apparently the grunt funeral skull comes with the game? its inside the case? here’s a link of some dude unpacking it, it comes with the game in the case, heres a link to the unpacking vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPLOhTj5apo

maybe its cos Microsoft put it in the case as its a press release edition, what do you think

thats grunt funeral, makes them explode like stickies

I am thinking that the Grunt Bday Skull is shipping with first run copies for release.

Grunt funeral is with the pre-order. Grunt b-day is automatically in the game.

> Grunt funeral is with the pre-order. Grunt b-day is automatically in the game.

sorry my mistake i meant grunt funeral

> sorry my mistake i meant grunt funeral

That’s what they did with the recon helmet in Halo: Reach. The pre-order code comes in the case.

The pre order codes (funeral and avatar armor) come packaged in the game (according to amazon) but it still says they are pre order bonuses

> Grunt funeral is with the pre-order. Grunt b-day is automatically in the game.

Seems plausible.

It’s also possible that guy got sent a ‘press release’ edition that includes everything so that he can experience the game in its whole.

i just hope i can sell my female master chief armor

> > Grunt funeral is with the pre-order. Grunt b-day is automatically in the game.
>
> Seems plausible.
>
>
> It’s also possible that guy got sent a ‘press release’ edition that includes everything so that he can experience the game in its whole.

That is probably it.
But yes for us regular Joes, we need to pre-order it.

> > > Grunt funeral is with the pre-order. Grunt b-day is automatically in the game.
> >
> > Seems plausible.
> >
> >
> > It’s also possible that guy got sent a ‘press release’ edition that includes everything so that he can experience the game in its whole.
>
> That is probably it.
> But yes for us regular Joes, we need to pre-order it.

I pre-ordered a month ago :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > > Grunt funeral is with the pre-order. Grunt b-day is automatically in the game.
> > >
> > > Seems plausible.
> > >
> > >
> > > It’s also possible that guy got sent a ‘press release’ edition that includes everything so that he can experience the game in its whole.
> >
> > That is probably it.
> > But yes for us regular Joes, we need to pre-order it.
>
> I pre-ordered a month ago :stuck_out_tongue:

I pre-ordered it in August…

> > sorry my mistake i meant grunt funeral
>
> That’s what they did with the recon helmet in Halo: Reach. The pre-order code comes in the case.

And then they made it available for purchase with credits later anyway. :confused:

> apparently the grunt funeral skull comes with the game? its inside the case? here’s a link of some dude unpacking it, it comes with the game in the case, heres a link to the unpacking vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPLOhTj5apo
>
> maybe its cos Microsoft put it in the case as its a press release edition, what do you think

It will come with the first shipment of games, much like the recon Helmet or more day 1/pre-order exclusive content. If you buy a new copy of Anniversary a few months after release, you will not receive Grunt Funeral.

> > > sorry my mistake i meant grunt funeral
> >
> > That’s what they did with the recon helmet in Halo: Reach. The pre-order code comes in the case.
>
> And then they made it available for purchase with credits later anyway. :confused:

No they didn’t. The pre-order exclusive version was different from the variants that could be bought.

> > > > sorry my mistake i meant grunt funeral
> > >
> > > That’s what they did with the recon helmet in Halo: Reach. The pre-order code comes in the case.
> >
> > And then they made it available for purchase with credits later anyway. :confused:
>
> No they didn’t. The pre-order exclusive version was different from the variants that could be bought.

Really? I have wondered about that.

> > > > > sorry my mistake i meant grunt funeral
> > > >
> > > > That’s what they did with the recon helmet in Halo: Reach. The pre-order code comes in the case.
> > >
> > > And then they made it available for purchase with credits later anyway. :confused:
> >
> > No they didn’t. The pre-order exclusive version was different from the variants that could be bought.
>
> Really? I have wondered about that.

Yeah. The one that came with pre-orders and such had two attachments that are exclusive to that varient. However, the average reach player could still buy the base helmet and a separate varient.

Figured Gamestop was trolling. I’ll just swoop in my local Walmart and get it. Beauty of living in a small city, they are all hipsters(CoD).

Yes, it is pre-order bonus because it comes with only the first 700-800k copies of the game.