Apha-nine DLC? (ODST SQUAD)

I know it’s very early to be talking about DLC’s but heres a theory to add. So in the Halo books Buck seems to have left FireTeam Osiris and reformed with most of his former team Alpha-nine. Now i’m gonna take a wild guess here and say 343 will do with osiris what they usuely do with their other new characters, forget about them or continue their story through some comic or novel (technicaly they have already started with buck). But this could lead to an opertunity for an Alpha-nine DLC! Buck’s team is now formed with everyone having spartan augumentations besides Dare so there shouldn’t be anything gameplay wise to worry about and the story could be set during halo: infinite just has the original ODST game was set during halo 2.

Just a good for thought but what would you think?

> 2533274833638123;1:
> I know it’s very early to be talking about DLC’s but heres a theory to add. So in the Halo books Buck seems to have left FireTeam Osiris and reformed with most of his former team Alpha-nine. Now i’m gonna take a wild guess here and say 343 will do with osiris what they usuely do with their other new characters, forget about them or continue their story through some comic or novel (technicaly they have already started with buck). But this could lead to an opertunity for an Alpha-nine DLC! Buck’s team is now formed with everyone having spartan augumentations besides Dare so there shouldn’t be anything gameplay wise to worry about and the story could be set during halo: infinite just has the original ODST game was set during halo 2.
>
> Just a good for thought but what would you think?

They’re all dead except for Buck my homie, read the books.

> 2535455588931830;2:
> > 2533274833638123;1:
> > I know it’s very early to be talking about DLC’s but heres a theory to add. So in the Halo books Buck seems to have left FireTeam Osiris and reformed with most of his former team Alpha-nine. Now i’m gonna take a wild guess here and say 343 will do with osiris what they usuely do with their other new characters, forget about them or continue their story through some comic or novel (technicaly they have already started with buck). But this could lead to an opertunity for an Alpha-nine DLC! Buck’s team is now formed with everyone having spartan augumentations besides Dare so there shouldn’t be anything gameplay wise to worry about and the story could be set during halo: infinite just has the original ODST game was set during halo 2.
> >
> > Just a good for thought but what would you think?
>
> They’re all dead except for Buck my homie, read the books.

Spoiler, my dude! :neutral_face:

> 2535455588931830;2:
> > 2533274833638123;1:
> > I know it’s very early to be talking about DLC’s but heres a theory to add. So in the Halo books Buck seems to have left FireTeam Osiris and reformed with most of his former team Alpha-nine. Now i’m gonna take a wild guess here and say 343 will do with osiris what they usuely do with their other new characters, forget about them or continue their story through some comic or novel (technicaly they have already started with buck). But this could lead to an opertunity for an Alpha-nine DLC! Buck’s team is now formed with everyone having spartan augumentations besides Dare so there shouldn’t be anything gameplay wise to worry about and the story could be set during halo: infinite just has the original ODST game was set during halo 2.
> >
> > Just a good for thought but what would you think?
>
> They’re all dead except for Buck my homie, read the books.

No-one in Osiris nor Alpha-9 are deceased barring the Rookie.

Not as DLC because the concept is ridiculous and solely meant as a cash grab, but the idea for having part of the game dedicated to Alpha 9 is pretty sick. You remember the old Halo 3 trailer where a bunch of ODSTs are fighting Brutes while Chief is falling from the sky? I’d love to be able to play a mission like that, one which ties into Chief’s story.

> 2533274833638123;1:
> I know it’s very early to be talking about DLC’s but heres a theory to add. So in the Halo books Buck seems to have left FireTeam Osiris and reformed with most of his former team Alpha-nine. Now i’m gonna take a wild guess here and say 343 will do with osiris what they usuely do with their other new characters, forget about them or continue their story through some comic or novel (technicaly they have already started with buck). But this could lead to an opertunity for an Alpha-nine DLC! Buck’s team is now formed with everyone having spartan augumentations besides Dare so there shouldn’t be anything gameplay wise to worry about and the story could be set during halo: infinite just has the original ODST game was set during halo 2.
>
> Just a good for thought but what would you think?

Since the first Halo came out there have been about two dozen or so books released,
introducing a lot of interesting characters & side-stories, yet none of those have ever been
featured in a DLC
Talking about DLC, never had a Halo Game campaign-DLC and the chances that this will change are close to zero

I know, I am not fun at parties, but it is highly unlikely neither Bad Blood nor any of the other books will lead to a Campaign DLC
Altough there’s of course always the possibility that they get somehow added to the main storyline, like Blue Team was

I always thought it’d be great if halo had story dlc. That said I feel like alpha-nine deserves their own game.

[deleted]